Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CacoDoomer

Doom 64 GamePro CD

Hmm I have tried WinCDEmu, ImgBurn, and WinISO to open the bin and cue files it came with, no luck yet.

Edited by Immorpher

Likewise. Can't get it to mount with Alcohol 120% at all, either with the built-in CUE or with a handcrafted CUE I made.

7 minutes ago, Lollie said:

IsoBuster worked! Here's the CD contents repacked as a .rar archive. (single-layer PSDs and .tiff screenshots)

Good boy to the rescue.

I think that may be the highest resolution and quality of that original new gun design. Someone should rip that from the screenshot and touch it up so we can have an authentic rip.

On 6/19/2020 at 2:30 AM, Nevander said:

I think that may be the highest resolution and quality of that original new gun design. Someone should rip that from the screenshot and touch it up so we can have an authentic rip.

I'm not sure where the thread is, but one of the creators of the game mentioned that the unused weapon happens to be an early rocket launcher prototype. They never had an unused weapon before, just unused sprites. 

Also, I have a question about that Mancubus picture. If the game was 2.5D, then why is the model 3D, or is that concept art?

9 minutes ago, LiT_gam3r said:

Also, I have a question about that Mancubus picture. If the game was 2.5D, then why is the model 3D, or is that concept art?

The monsters were 3D rendered and then turned into 2D sprites, not unlike Donkey Kong Country.

18 minutes ago, kwc said:

The monsters were 3D rendered and then turned into 2D sprites, not unlike Donkey Kong Country.

cool! thanks for the response!