Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obake

Favorite Non-Doom Youtubers

11 hours ago, kalaeth said:

Black Metal Promotion

OdiumNostrum puts it to shame honestly. It's a good case of quantity over quality.

11 hours ago, seed said:

OdiumNostrum puts it to shame honestly. It's a good case of quantity over quality.

true, OdiumNostrum has better content but my list wasn't exhaustive. BMP is more for the "regular" BM, ON is for the psych and prog and "weird" BM. There's also a Ambient Black Metal channel that I don't remember the name now, and World of Post-Rock, although my post-rock preferences start and end at GY!BE of last :D

Since I am here, I also forgot 666MrDoom for doom/stoner metal, like Stoner Meadow of Doom 1 and 2.

I'm subscribed to over 400 channels, but I'll just rattle off a couple from the top of my head:

• Bruva Alfabusa
  • Internet Historian
  • Jim Sterling
  • Fredrik Knudsen
  • Civvie11 (I know he's covered all the Doom games, but he has much more to offer)
  • RedLetterMedia
  • Ross Scott/Accursed Farms
  • Caddicarus
  • Average Pixel
  • Clu
  • Raycevick
  • friendlyjordies
  • Beige Frequency
  • Rusty Cage
  • Whang
  • Doplex
  • Filmcow
  • First We Feast
  • Vox
  • The Right Opinion
  • A Dose of Buckley
  • Contrapoints
  • Peter Coffin
  • Hbomberguy
  • Yahtzee Croshaw (I know he's not technically a YouTuber, but nobody uses The Escapist's website to watch his reviews anymore lol)
  • TearofGrace

Car Throttle - I'm British and rather into cars, and these guys tend to capture the old Top Gear style of antics when they set off on a cheap car challenge. Their project builds are often technically interesting, whilst providing a lot of entertainment. Theirs is the only podcast I've ever bothered with, and thus far I've not regretted it!

I've managed to resist the temptation to submit my car to their "roast my ride" sections, as I don't go in for cosmetic mods and wouldn't give them much cause to bring me to the fore.