Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rackevin

What are all the Doomworld ranks?

On 6/21/2020 at 5:03 PM, Doomkid said:

It's true. Users like dew, rd and jmickle were very supportive, even despite others like 40oz accusing me of bold-faced wadism in the 21st century..

Jesus Christ Doomkid. I just realized, for the first time, that your custom tag ISN'T wadist oldschoolsexual. 

It's one of those weird words where you can easily add letters that aren't there - In a similar way, there's a soundfont called Chorium, but looking at it without thinking too much, I was calling it Chromium for at least a year..

On 7/8/2020 at 1:53 AM, Doomkid said:

where you can easily add letters that aren't there

I've been referred to as Lil plenty of times. I'm going to change my name in October to something that people can't get wrong. LoL

5 hours ago, LiT_gam3r said:

I've been referred to as Lil plenty of times. I'm going to change my name in October to something that people can't get wrong. LoL

1337_Snipah_XxXBlazeIt420NoScopeYOLOXxX?

@Dark Pulse, nah, I was thinking of something a bit shorter. Maybe something like You_veOnlygotoneShot-_-I+mGonnaLive4eva

7 hours ago, LiT_gam3r said:

Lit, Lil... you always gonna be our lil buddy ;)

Just wanted to point out that Gez has revealed the next title on the list. He earned Seriously?! What do I have to do to get a custom title around here? for having 20,000 posts. I wonder what's next? maybe there is one for 100,000 posts, where you become a post god or something?

I might almost at 206 and have been watching it closely as of late so my “bones member” post can be some random, crude, childish boner joke :-P

Even as a relatively “old man” compared to the rest of the community, I’ll tell you now kids, dick jokes just never get old :-P

17 minutes ago, DooM Bear said:

Even as a relatively “old man” compared to the rest of the community, I’ll tell you now kids, dick jokes just never get old :-P

I think you'll find the kids are actually in the minority here in Doomworld. Just check the results of Endless's age poll:

That being said, who doesn't enjoy a good dick joke? ;^) :^P

5 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

Me.

6 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

I think you'll find the kids are actually in the minority here in Doomworld. Just check the results of Endless's age poll:

Yeah I remember seeing that one!

Was more meant as a joke / friendly jab than anything as knew just over half the people that did the poll were younger than me :-P

52 minutes ago, P41R47 said:

Don't be a dick, ;)

Don't take it too hard.

3 minutes ago, seed said:

Don't take it too hard.

I like it hard, my boy :P
And i love when you move that tongue

Hmmmmmmmm!

On 6/21/2020 at 5:21 PM, Doomkid said:

As the person with the highest forum reputation, I can confirm that all I've done to earn that position is post pretentious, snarky, smug, drama queen comments without actually contributing anything to the community.

// Now that's a Forum Legend...