Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think Dweller 2 is one of the best mp wads out there I play it every time I get on zdaemon

You mean map 11, or the full set? Anyway I agree with you, but there are more great mp maps. Post it in the multiplayer section, here it is only about sp maps

4 hours ago, Matty_V said:

You mean map 11, or the full set? Anyway I agree with you, but there are more great mp maps. Post it in the multiplayer section, here it is only about sp maps

Map 11, its one of the best mp maps and yes I will post it in the multiplayer section, sorry about that.

No need... there is more good maps in dweller 2 but also some mediocre ones, you can see the potential is there making these maps, and then he strikes gold with map 11. Same with other mappers, like the ones who made Judas or Moo2d.

First a number of so and so maps, and then bam, one for eternity.

Dweller2 is a classic, be sure to check out the Danzig, MancerX, Judas and Greenwar collections if you like that style of map. Can’t go wrong with StyxPack either.

On 8/4/2020 at 9:07 PM, Doomkid said:

Dweller2 is a classic, be sure to check out the Danzig, MancerX, Judas and Greenwar collections if you like that style of map. Can’t go wrong with StyxPack either.

Mancerx is one of my all time faves back in the DWANGO days!