Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Baron Von Gott

Doom Center

I'm trying to find the final version of the Doom Center wad. I have an older version I use Brother in Arms, and Doomkrakkens monster randomizer on for wars. I saw a few YouTube videos that show Doom Center or possibly a Doom Center 2 that seems to have more content than my version. I think mine is outdated. Also, the only newer versions I found were for Skulltag or Zandronum. I'm using GZDoom version 4.0 I think. Skulltag and Zandronum always have missing textures or characters and the wad won't load. Any links for a GZDoom version of Doom Center? I heard there's a newer version with police that chase you around the city.

You need to play it in Zandronum with skulltag_resources_beta01 (or whatever the heck that dumb file is called, a Google search will find it). That’ll prevent those missing textures from showing up. It uses a lot of Skulltag/Zan exclusive features so a GZD build is probably possible, but unlikely.

On 6/23/2020 at 5:46 AM, Doomkid said:

You need to play it in Zandronum with skulltag_resources_beta01 (or whatever the heck that dumb file is called, a Google search will find it).

Where can I download this "dumb file"? Googling for "skulltag_resources_beta01" gives no result.