Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThrashFanbert94

MELTADOOM (a MetaDoom and Doom Delta Inspired Mod)

Looking good, I'm definitely excited of seeing more of this, even the name is somewhat... not the most creative one I've ever seen.

2 hours ago, InDOOMnesia said:

Looking good, I'm definitely excited of seeing more of this, even the name is somewhat... not the most creative one I've ever seen.

thank you, i am not the best on naming it. then again, one thing i want to put in is the gravity gun. although someone made a sprite but i wonder if anyone can help me on the coding?

Always neat to see mods that are somewhat on a similar path to Doom Delta and MetaDoom, because of the cool material around Doom that you can find.

1 hour ago, whatup876 said:

Always neat to see mods that are somewhat on a similar path to Doom Delta and MetaDoom, because of the cool material around Doom that you can find.

thank very much, here's an update so far. reborn hell knight now in classic along with revamped Baron Of Hell now with a bit of mix of baron from metadoom, 64, and classic. here's the height for the comparison!
image.png.861b605f7088d85e17fd0d4c6b518e89.png

update: Worked on Chainguy guy classes, they come in 4: Commando (d3) will replace the role for chaingun guy, Commando is a blue zombie holding a rifle, Troop is a yellow one carrying an smg (like the one from Doom Box Art). and last, Assassin, red armor varient but welding a Vortex rifle
image.png.d4b6e39b01376fab3425c65db6ee3d55.png

3 minutes ago, whatup876 said:

That Baron looks impressive.

thank u, another note that heres an update on Dev Diaries of my own. my attempt on doing a classic style rendtion of the D64 Prototype weapon (or lasergun from SGTMARKIV's perspective). which is better? i don't mind correction edits as long as I'm ok with it
image.png.19d98a1ea5ceb67914024ec9aa6f158f.png

image.png.80aa3cd4b2c0d1e623a61d0331deb0bc.png

1 minute ago, Gez said:

Why not call it MeltaDoom? :p

thank you, i like that idea of the name. although, i will fix up the name. is there any monsters from doom series i been missing?

Maybe? I mean Doom 3 had a lot of one-shot monsters (trite, tick, cherub, maggot, wraith, vagary, the techy version of the lost souls from the main campaign, the Hunters from the expansion, the Bruiser, the Hell Guardians; the NuDoom series also has some new things like the prowler, gargoyle, hell guards, gladiator; then there are some Doom RPG series unique monsters like the sawcubus or pinkinator. And there are so many zombie variants.

Speaking off, I'm not sold on the Blood zombie edits. The art style doesn't look very "doomy".

16 hours ago, Gez said:

Maybe? I mean Doom 3 had a lot of one-shot monsters (trite, tick, cherub, maggot, wraith, vagary, the techy version of the lost souls from the main campaign, the Hunters from the expansion, the Bruiser, the Hell Guardians; the NuDoom series also has some new things like the prowler, gargoyle, hell guards, gladiator; then there are some Doom RPG series unique monsters like the sawcubus or pinkinator. And there are so many zombie variants.

Speaking off, I'm not sold on the Blood zombie edits. The art style doesn't look very "doomy".

sure, but all we need is some bit of Frankenspriting to hide it without a think or two. also, if anyone who wants to help me out on this project? i be more happy to welcome you guys to join in as long as we help together
what i am working on for now is this UDV hud i been planning to make it more Alpha
image.png.6a9d30f4ce14cfd0f69a99d6ccdcbd29.png

Is there a way for (at least some of) us to test-play your mod, or is it too early to be playable currently?

On 6/23/2020 at 7:20 PM, ThrashMetalFanBert94 said:

262289123_DoomWeapons(wip).png.af7e7deb2d560d7fd8e8e1716c55855a.png

Those weapons remind me of corridor 7/8

Looking good, I'm interested in seeing more! Any in-game screenshots, or are you currently focusing on getting resources ready?

I really love it, but the project is dead? :(

I'm waiting for the release man, don't cancel this fantastic project!

Also, a Super shotgun from doom rpg would be cool man!

Edited by CoolerDoomeR

Oh jeez, I didn't notice this had been bumped from a couple of years ago. I'm hoping more will come of this someday, these sprites seem promising...

oh thank you for the notfications. although, i been doing those one man coding, spriting, projects. here is a sneak peek of what comes around.
what you get in the sneek peek, is the d3 chainsaw zombie, reborn alpha weapon, and d64 nightmare imp and specter. for now, i will let you know on the updates so far
image.png.6413655e3d642482da48087f3ca5093b.pngimage.png.1f757c5e538e0f67d8c38b4115199a42.pngimage.png.0aee5fb23114207ff0b6959ab696ac61.png

7 hours ago, Gez said:

This guy should interest you: D64 cacodemon in Classic style.

i will look into it, but lemme figure out how this is gonna play out, thanks for the heads up.
the projects not abandoned, still in development hell due to minor stuff going on IRL, weapons and monster sprites still going
but the coding is gonna take  awhile.

17 hours ago, Kinsie said:

Looking good, I'm interested in seeing more! Any in-game screenshots, or are you currently focusing on getting resources ready?

for now, resources, it takes time slowly as a one man modder

On 3/26/2022 at 5:49 PM, ThrashMetalFanBert94 said:

for now, resources, it takes time slowly as a one man modder

Take your time. I appreciate your work!

12 hours ago, Xim said:

Take your time. I appreciate your work!

thank you, heres the update what might be bring to the table, cerberus and demon dog with the help of Untrustable's works
image.png.1ae76cf55998268e296c12a1ce3b4d94.png

4 minutes ago, ThrashMetalFanBert94 said:

thank you, heres the update what might be bring to the table, cerberus and demon dog with the help of Untrustable's works
image.png.1ae76cf55998268e296c12a1ce3b4d94.png

Hell yeah! we are waiting for the release man! :)

Also there is a super shotgun in the mod? because i can't see any pictures of the ssg, or it's in development??? 

And my suggest is make a super shotgun from beta doom(pump action ssg) or ssg from doom eternal would be cool!

I really appreciate your work dude!

2 hours ago, CoolerDoomeR said:

Hell yeah! we are waiting for the release man! :)

Also there is a super shotgun in the mod? because i can't see any pictures of the ssg, or it's in development??? 

And my suggest is make a super shotgun from beta doom(pump action ssg) or ssg from doom eternal would be cool!

I really appreciate your work dude!

the SSG? tbh we might have the 3, the pump one from alpha years, the n64 hybrid style, the eternal one would be called lucifer's Bane (with hook included)

for now, heres the return of the alpha rifle but a bit more comback (credit: NOTMAID team, ID)
image.png.4d283ea91ccf1fbfcb563d1490a77fb2.png
for now