Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

How old are you ?

How old are you ?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you, Doomworld member ?

• Under 20
    • 20 +
    • 30 +
    • 40 +
    • 50 +

Yesterday I was 13000 days old, noticed it after midnight when I was already a little older, so I didn't celebrate it. That's 50 "years" with the 260 day Aztec Calendar.

I find it quite extraordinary that based on the results of this poll, most of the people visiting this site did not exist or were at least extremely young when Classic Doom first came out. 

It would demonstrate impropriety to say my age but safe to say that I'm between Doomkid and Old-Doomguy and leave it at that

22 hours ago, LadyMistDragon said:

It would demonstrate impropriety to say my age but safe to say that I'm between Doomkid and Old-Doomguy and leave it at that

I find it deeply funny someone who is 35 or so giving himself a username containing the world old. That's just kind of cute.

Just turned 51 and had a much better birthday than last years; did some mapping, played some Doom, grilled and played xbox with my wife.   Life is good sometimes.

Odometer just rolled over to 35. Played doom 2 for the first time when I was roughly 6-7. Largely forgot about it after 10 until 2009 when I created my second steam account (lost the first one I made when I was a teenager and bought half life iirc). First thing I bought on steam was the id super pack. Played five minutes of doom 2 every few years for a laugh. Recently I've decided to finally beat all the old games I played as a child, which inevitably led me here.

I'm disappointed I spent so much time away from doom considering all that has happened in this community all these long years. I have time to make up for.