Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Artman2004

Most overpowered fictional characters

Anyone mention Strider Hiryu yet?

Kills everything in like two rapid hits in the original game, including bosses. Doesn't matter if it's a chinese dancer or a giant mechanical ape.

Kirby can swallow literally everyone and copy their abilities, he could swallow god and cause the end of the world.

That pink thing is a monster beyond our compression.

On a more serious note, Jojo is full of overpowered characters.

31 minutes ago, Danzer said:

Kirby can swallow literally everyone and copy their abilities, he could swallow god and cause the end of the world.

That pink thing is a monster beyond our compression.

On a more serious note, Jojo is full of overpowered characters.

If everyone is OP, no one is OP.

Literally any character in a Nippon Ichi game like Disgaea who hits the maximum character level (usually 9999) with the maximum weapon skill levels, maxed out skill levels, and maxed out equipment levels. Bonus if they are an exceptionally tough-to-get class like a Divine Majin in Disgaea or the Gideons in Soul Nomad. Bonus bosses be damned.

On 7/5/2020 at 4:21 AM, Anima Zero said:

350?cb=20200417233741

I rest my case.

Man, I remember when I played X5 I just spammed the Nova Strike on the Maverick rematches, couldn't even be bothered with their absurd health pools... Oh, and since were on the topic of MMX and OP characters, it is also worth mentioning Awakened Zero. Thank goodness I didn't need to fight him since I got the good ending route...

Anyways, there is also this guy on YouTube with a series where he discusses precisely that:

On 7/4/2020 at 8:19 AM, P41R47 said:

Saitama

Came here to post this as well. Yeah he can get beat up, if he decides to let it happen, but there's no way he can ever lose.

Edited by Jello

Omni Gogetama. Omni god level Goku and Vegeta fused and then Gojita merges with One Punch Man. Held up a spirit bomb from the whole multiverse.

maxresdefault.jpg

On 7/9/2020 at 2:47 AM, neubejiita said:

Omni Gogetama. Omni god level Goku and Vegeta fused and then Gojita merges with One Punch Man. Held up a spirit bomb from the whole multiverse.

maxresdefault.jpg

Still would lose to Gohan Blanco though