Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Goopymonster

Tower of Babel texture

So Im making a map pack and for the opening level I want that one texture from tower of babel that is the one of the dead baron of hell used for a door, I can't use it since I have a shareware doom copy, If anyone can give me the texture I'd be greatful

Is there some reason why you only have the shareware edition of the game?  The full game is very inexpensive from most online game retailers.

I wanted to just go to map making since I already played all the og games, also the full version says its for windows which I don't know if its corporate bullcrap cause none of them no what a mac os sourceport is or if its only meant for windows

14 minutes ago, Goopymonster said:

I wanted to just go to map making since I already played all the og games, also the full version says its for windows which I don't know if its corporate bullcrap cause none of them no what a mac os sourceport is or if its only meant for windows

I don't quite understand, you said that you are not sure that you can use them because the game is for windows and you have a mac?

Pal, if thats the reason, you are not the only one with a mac that is making maps.

Bruh I know, im just lazy and don't wanna spend 5 dollars on it, I just want the tower of babel dead baron on wall texture thats all I want

well, use freedoom as a base for texturing, and use only the Doom replacement textures.
Then when you play the wad on doom, the proper textures will show up.

it's not even that expensive to get the full version, If you did i would get the Doom Classic Complete for $14 from Steam, gives you Doom 1, 2, Final Doom, and Master Levels, a complete bundle of all the Doom you could ever want. OR be lazy and limit yourself on your potential for map making.

Though that is a shame as the Doom community welcomes new mappers, but if that's your choice then be like that

31 minutes ago, Morpheus666 said:

it's not even that expensive to get the full version, If you did i would get the Doom Classic Complete for $14 from Steam, gives you Doom 1, 2, Final Doom, and Master Levels, a complete bundle of all the Doom you could ever want. OR be lazy and limit yourself on your potential for map making.

Though that is a shame as the Doom community welcomes new mappers, but if that's your choice then be like that

Also going to mention that the Classic Complete edition VERY OFTEN goes on sale for just $5.

I've gifted it to a few people when it's been on sale.