Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Killerratte

Akoopasoup - Free Lyle | A turtle rescue WAD with 3 maps [Now on idgames]

They took my rabbit. They will not have my turtle! Hehe, those are some spicy-lookin' screenshots. I'll give this one a spin tomorrow.

i keep getting reports of people with distorted skies that look like in the screenshot.

Screenshot_Doom_20200716_085954.png.164d4ab22547a9aa0cf02ea5a9fd5cf0.png

The solution is to not play in Software mode, change to OpenGL. I didn't know about that at all, because none of the guys who tested it had Software mode on.

Really awesome work, man. It's a bit too hard for my pedigree but I had fun. It gets a bit too slaughtermap-like for my tastes and I couldn't finish it, but your levels are really well-made with interesting architecture and solid texture work. Hopefully some more hardcore slaughtermap fans will check this one out.

I'm just going to have to buy a new pet turtle :P

Thanks, I didn't expect people to have such problems with the difficulty. I mean I even reduced the amount of Revenants and Chaingunners you'd usually encounter on harder maps.

Here we have a bunch of playthroughs of the maps.

This recording is from Austinado_, it starts at about 1 hour, 40 minutes.

A recording by Morpheus666 (only Map01)

Edited by Killerratte

Interesting theme fun map that sky was cool where is my turtle 🐢

I almost survived map 2, except I didn't - try to guess when my death occurs

I played map 3 - and the monster count was intimidating but overall the HOUR AND A HALF flew by quite quick - constant action and constant fun

That turtle ending was tragic

55 minutes ago, Killerratte said:

Nobody ever reads the end title section :(

Sorry force of habit I exit at the final stats screen. I have to remember to stick around !!

Definitely going to play this, looks really cool, going to leave my thoughts when I finish (don't expect it today because I doubt I'll finish it today even if its a small mapset)

Ahhh, sorry for not saying anything but I haven't finished MAP03, hopefully I finish it without getting distracted before next week

Anyways, just now I've finished it and I can say that it was incredibly good. Specially the first two. So much goddamn DoomCute, it's a lot of DoomCute I just love that. Back to everything else the fights were really enjoyable and the level design was awesome, I loved this so much. However, MAP 03 was way too long, and I feel bad for saying that because I can see the effort put into it but it was just not as good as MAP 01-02. Liked the custom monsters and their uses. Hopefully you continue making maps of this quality.

11 minutes ago, World Wide Web Wyyzrd said:

I'll read it when I figure out how to download it.

On 7/15/2020 at 9:39 AM, Killerratte said:

36 minutes ago, P41R47 said:

Somthin goin on though.

Whenever I try to open it in my default download browser (Maxthon, which is probably a shit download browser for discord videos BTW) I get stuck in a Dowload infinity loop,

All in all though, I think what @Killerratte is making is amazing.

It seams like a fun, cute littles game about fighting for your pet turtle and killing demons while your doing it.