Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TPBin

D3 MOD - Disturbed Peace

I'm starting a new mod for Doom 3. It's a class-based, modern warfare multiplayer mod where countries, reguardless of current polical standing go head to head in combat.
It'll have realistic weapons for those countries, and for the first beta, it is planned to have the UK vs USA. But more countries will be added in the future.

We are currently looking for the following positions:

Web Designer
Player and Weapon Modellers
Player and Weapon Skinners
Player and Weapon Animators
Sound engineers
Texture Artist
Mappers
Coders

Or anything else which you think can help the mod out.

If your interested, please state what you do send one or two sample images of your work (apart from coders) to tpbin@hotmail.com or ICQ: 108058072

Also could you state an estimated amount of months/years experiance, and the programs you use.

Thanks TPBin

Edited by Julian: I hate capital titles made to get attention the cheap way. Don't do that again.

No.
Reasons why no:
1. D3 is not out yet.
2. USA vs UK? Last I heard, we're allies.
3. Modern Warfare? Wow, what a new, cooler idea. Bullshit.
4. I suck at modding. I'll stick to sprites thankyou.

These are my reasons KTHXBYE.

Over thinking
Over analyzing
Separates the body from the mind
Withering my intuition
Missing oppurtunies and I must
Bend my will to feel my moment
Drawing way outside the lines

Wait until the game is out, IIRC, according to the Eula it is illegal to make playable maps for a game which isn't out yet.

In other words, start working on this mod now and you break the rules, start posting screenshots or links to pages with screenshots is an instant ban.

/Me pulls out keys and chains and effectively seals this thread.

/me uses Super Mod powers to post anyway

Dude, do you honestly think this would become anything more than vaporware? You're asking for something that only professionals can do right, say...ID.

Fredrik, quit blasting every mo-, no, everything that is in the least like Counter-Strike. Most people enjoy "modern warfare" mods.