Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Goopymonster

How to make pk3's

As a disclaimer I already have changed the file to a pk3. Now onto the topic, I am trying to make a mod but It won't boot up unless if its a wad archive but I want to categorize my files in my mod by type of graphic and script so I have changed my zip to a pk3, but the problem is my archive won't play when I boot up gz with it

What error message do you get when you try to start it up? (The Zdoom forums and wiki at zdoom.org will also be helpful)

Do you mean the game starts but the changes from your .pk3 don't work? If that's the case then you probably didn't organize your .pk3 content properly or place each file in its proper directory, Read this for more info.

doesn't do crap, and doesn't make sense the sprite replacement isn't working, lumps don't matter, and nor does a lot of what I just read about what I just looked at and comparing it mods I already have none of the mods contain lumps, no solution you gave worked

How about you calm down and try explaining things in an intelligent way, what is it exactly you're doing? can't help you if you don't even tell us what exactly it is you're doing, we don't even know how your mod looks like so at the moment this just looks like a lazy troll attempt to be frank.