Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AtticTelephone

Doom -1: A Doomworld Experiment

Nobody touch dead lost soul i had a dumb idea (i dont think anyone had a reason to touch dead lost soul in the first place, though...)

Edit: Nevermind, i was going to create a clone of the baron projectile specificially just for the baron of hell to make his damage more serious (compared to the hell knights anyway), apparently I can only do that in extended dehacked

Edited by Obsidian Plague

35 minutes ago, Obsidian Plague said:

Nobody touch dead lost soul i had a dumb idea (i dont think anyone had a reason to touch dead lost soul in the first place, though...)

Edit: Nevermind, i was going to create a clone of the baron projectile specificially just for the baron of hell to make his damage more serious (compared to the hell knights anyway), apparently I can only do that in extended dehacked

Well, speaking of DeHackEd, do you plan on making a second custom monster?

Just now, AtticTelephone said:

Well, speaking of DeHackEd, do you plan on making a second custom monster?

Not at the moment but I am working on modifying the SSG

Well, I'm just going to present a few ideas.

1: A custom demon inspired by Sabaoth and the Doom Hunter, made out of sprites from other monsters, including custom monsters.

2: Title screens and title demos.

3: A plot, maybe Baphomet is gonna resurrect IOS or something.

5 minutes ago, AtticTelephone said:

Well, I'm just going to present a few ideas.

1: A custom demon inspired by Sabaoth and the Doom Hunter, made out of sprites from other monsters, including custom monsters.

2: Title screens and title demos.

3: A plot, maybe Baphomet is gonna resurrect IOS or something.

These are good ideas, but I will be using Keen and the SS for MAP31 so don't replace these (I know that's kinda dumb considering these are the least used monsters but I'm making a Wolfenstein secret level. I'd maybe be able to let the WolfSS get replaced if needed, but I'd prefer him staying tbh)

1 minute ago, Roebloz said:

These are good ideas, but I will be using Keen and the SS for MAP31 so don't replace these (I know that's kinda dumb considering these are the least used monsters but I'm making a Wolfenstein secret level. I'd maybe be able to let the WolfSS get replaced if needed, but I'd prefer him staying tbh)

Do you happen to be using any Lost Soul corpses?

Do you happen to be using any Lost Soul corpses?

I do not happen to be using any Lost Soul corpses.

Just now, Obsidian Plague said:

Speaking of lost souls, nobody touch lost souls i have an even dumber idea

Are you going to make the Lost Soul into the psychic hitscanning one from the beta and alpha versions?

Are you going to make the Lost Soul into the psychic hitscanning one from the beta and alpha versions?

Until baphomet gets updated, no, because that'd most definitely break his attack since it's based on charging lost souls

6 minutes ago, Obsidian Plague said:

Until baphomet gets updated, no, because that'd most definitely break his attack since it's based on charging lost souls

Then what's the dumb idea?

v0.30 is here! I has added MAP31 (aka the secret level) and it is a recreation of E3L9 from Wolf3D, although with a few (lots) of twists. The level's only exit is a secret exit like in Plutonia's MAP31. As it is an accurate level geometry wise (Apart from the things added), I'd suggest not to do much geometry changes to keep it as faithful as possible.

NEGATIVEONE_V0.30.zip

Did you make any other changes or only add map 31?

2 minutes ago, Roebloz said:

v0.30 is here! I has added MAP31 (aka the secret level) and it is a recreation of E3L9 from Wolf3D, although with a few (lots) of twists. The level's only exit is a secret exit like in Plutonia's MAP31. As it is an accurate level geometry wise (Apart from the things added), I'd suggest not to do much geometry changes to keep it as faithful as possible.

NEGATIVEONE_V0.30.zip

We should check the compatibility of the wad, not sure if Baphomet works in very vanilla ports. It works in PRBoom+, but I'm not sure about the ZDoom family, multiplayer ports like Skulltag (some of the levels have extra spawns for co-op), Chocolate and Crispy, and or MBF-ports.

This is probably the fastest build yet

- Fixed a sequence skip in MAP02
- Fixed broken Archvile in MAP03

(CHANGES MOVED TO V 0.32)

NEGATIVEONE_V0.31.zip

Here comes v0.31!

-Baphomet now has a proper alert sound

-Lost souls are now replaced with Wicked, which kamikaze you. (Note: sprites are made by MagicWazard, go credit them)

-Added some form of lore: you do not play as doomguy/doomslayer but rather his son. New player sprites and a stbar face have been added to show this. (Note: player sprites are by XXLFragger and the stbar face is from the freedoom project)

EDIT: Goddamn it

Just now, Obsidian Plague said:

NEGATIVEONE_V0.31.zip

Here comes v0.31!

-Baphomet now has a proper alert sound

-Lost souls are now replaced with Wicked, which kamikaze you. (Note: sprites are made by MagicWazard, go credit them)

-Added some form of lore: you do not play as doomguy/doomslayer but rather his son. New player sprites and a stbar face has been added to show this. (Note: player sprites are by XXLFragger and the stbar face is from the freedoom project)

EDIT: Goddamn it

My changes were very simple so I'll just put them in again in version 0.032

HEY WAIT MERGE BOTH OF THE V0.31 VERSIONS.

See

Just now, RiviTheWarlock said:

My changes were very simple so I'll just put them in again in version 0.032

1 minute ago, AtticTelephone said:

Look, let's not make branches, it's confusing. Just add the small fixes to the Baphomet update.

Just now, dragon's influence said:

let me do it

I'll just add them to the baphoment update don't worry about it, it will take like 5 minutes max