Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AtticTelephone

Doom -1: A Doomworld Experiment

9 minutes ago, AtticTelephone said:

Did you guys finally fix the error with MAP24?

Wait, what error? How can the map maker not be aware of the error? No seriously, what's the error, maybe i can fix it (not really, i suck at mapping, imagine trouble-shooting)

8 minutes ago, AtticTelephone said:

Did you guys finally fix the error with MAP24?

the error is the map itself! it is in "UDMF" so vannila and boom can't read it!

1 minute ago, dragon's influence said:

the error is the map itself! it is in "UDMF" so vannila and boom can't read it!

Ohhhhh, that's the error, yeah, i use it on all my maps for scripts, you can go ahead and copy paste it on other format since there's no scripts in this one

3 minutes ago, TheStupidestBeing said:

Ohhhhh, that's the error, yeah, i use it on all my maps for scripts, you can go ahead and copy paste it on other format

i think thats impossible... the only alternative is remaking the map from zero in the vanilla format! the map is very simple so that will be not very hard...

1 minute ago, dragon's influence said:

i think thats impossible... the only alternative is remaking the map from zero in the vanilla format! the map is very simple so that will be not hard...

Ugh, just let me do it, maybe i can improve some stuff in the process.

What format is the vanilla one, exactly?

2 minutes ago, TheStupidestBeing said:

-1v1.04ButThisTimeThePiceOfCrapCalledMap24IsPlayable.rar

Ok, i'm really sorry for being the biggest source of a problem in this project, i think it's playable now, i didn't notice the error since i play Doom with GZDoom, sorry for all the Boom players and general contributors to this project for the inconvinience

Can you put it in v1.05?

1 minute ago, TheStupidestBeing said:

-1v1.04ButThisTimeThePiceOfCrapCalledMap24IsPlayable.rar

Ok, i'm really sorry for being the biggest source of a problem in this project, i think it's playable now, i didn't notice the error since i play Doom with GZDoom, sorry for all the Boom players and general contributors to this project for the inconvinience

nah! it's ok... you did a cool map with cool music! -.=.^

Just now, AtticTelephone said:

Can you put it in v1.05?.

let me do it, i still editing MAP02 here -.=.-"

15 minutes ago, dragon's influence said:

nah! it's ok... you did a cool map with cool music! -.=.^

Wait, like in fun and enjoyable?

HappyMedic.gif.cb8064a21763f6636fdd8234e1e84b0c.gif

Now, talking about your map, i'll wait for when you finish with the tweaks, i'll add my map and that's it

Also, what's the name of the original song in Map02? Shazam doesn't like humming or a MIDI rendition with no vocals or accurate instruments

7 minutes ago, TheStupidestBeing said:

Wait, like in fun and enjoyable?

ye! ^.=.^

9 minutes ago, TheStupidestBeing said:

what's the name of the original song in Map02?

sadly i don't know either! -.=.-"

oh, wait, are people doing like a single map each, or is it supposed to be something like One person does a map, another person adds to that map, and then another, and another, and so on? This is such an amazing idea!

5 minutes ago, LiT_gam3r said:

oh, wait, are people doing like a single map each, or is it supposed to be something like One person does a map, another person adds to that map, and then another, and another, and so on? This is such an amazing idea!

you edit and add whatever you want, if you see a place that needs improvement or have a cool idea... you can modify it!

done!

- MAP02 improvements here and there but especially that imp side and the baron trap! the original was horrible... -.=.-"

- added TheStupidestBeing's fixed MAP24!

- added dusk's machinegun sound to DSPISTOL!

NEGATIVEONE_v1.06.zip

Replaced MAP27's midi (Into the Beast's Belly) with Jimmy's extended version, renamed Pain Elemental sprites to fix rotations, added to MAP08

NEGATIVEONE_v1.07.zip

1 hour ago, Rosh Fragger said:

I'm going to do some work on MAP06. Kindly no one else edit it for now.

If you have the file, can you please replace the current map 27 with this fixed version?

MAP27Fix.zip

25 minutes ago, Rosh Fragger said:

I have just tested the latest version, same kind of monsters are still infighting. Can someone fix that in v1.12 ?

On it! 

I'm gonna take a small break from making edits as my cat just died and I'm not in the mood for Doom mapping at all. Thanks for understanding.

4 minutes ago, Roebloz said:

I'm gonna take a small break from making edits as my cat just died and I'm not in the mood for Doom mapping at all. Thanks for understanding.

I'm so sorry for your loss D: