Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AtticTelephone

Doom -1: A Doomworld Experiment

Release v4.55: MAP05 Changes

• I made all the windows with BLAKWAL1 / BLAKWAL2 texture breakable, the ones with METAL1 texture are armored
  • I put a third part of the map before reaching the arena: In the first part you have to face a plane (from the building), and you have to shoot at the green bar that has a barrel inside that kills a Commander Keen, this Activate a vodoo script that lowers the plane and lets you pass to the next area.
  • And then more parts of the map, the 3 keys are used. In the one with the red one there is a teleportation trap with cacodemons, and in the other one, barons of hell are teleported to the room with the teleporter for the arena.
  • And last but not least: I moved the CBM poster to a secret, xDDD

screenshots:

Spoiler

Captura.PNG.d850ae5bb4b14f109b58d91c70c869cf.PNG

Screenshot_Doom_20200906_170953.png.819939d67a572926f13589f00e0fc11a.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200906_171217.png.921f44d9f38f37dc5c68ca6d799b119d.pngScreenshot_Doom_20200906_171231.png.e122e1325056a17703aafac44d14aadc.pngScreenshot_Doom_20200906_171254.png.051781aac346d26a9b489941cb489801.pngScreenshot_Doom_20200906_171313.png.ad01e976dc220253c0edc6349252aa5e.png

Link: https://mega.nz/file/HCJBQAYI#zYmVw7tqOdfizti1f9Rvmeq3sF_ksCR_X9Vi-EChP2A

I realized one thing: in GZDoom vodoo scripts are slower. One of the strange things about GZDoom

In the end, we will put the MIDI that I made or not? I ask it because no one answered me yet, and I don't want to put it without anyone telling me :/

Edited by URROVA

1 hour ago, URROVA said:

In the end, we will put the MIDI that I made or not? I ask it because no one answered me yet, and I don't want to put it without anyone telling me :/

Just listened to it, and I for one would love to see it added in!

16 minutes ago, EpicTyphlosion said:

Just listened to it, and I for one would love to see it added in!

Thank you! Now I should see which map it can look (sound) good on.

20 minutes ago, CBM said:

and none of them have any more voodoo dolls ... hopefully

At least one level has an intentional voodoo doll, for conveyor scripting.

6 minutes ago, NiGHTMARE said:

I made a lot of vodoo scripts in the maps, for activating many actions with one switch, or for timing, or whatever

Is basically THE "scripting language" that BooM offers

4 minutes ago, NiGHTMARE said:

ah ok, well that one should be safe then, I only removed the 2 that was mentioned as being errors in maps 26 and 32

v4.58

Map21 Changes

• New WIP outdoor area (think Tomb Raider's Croft Manor/Ghosthouse from Mario64)
  • Bedrooms to the northwest (these are empty and waiting to be filled by you guys ;-)
  • New wooden banister texture
  • Satanic ritual basement can now be accessed
  • Deleted map21 midi file (need something like a tune from Blood, any ideas?)

https://easyupload.io/kifhxt

v4.59

Added the empty shell of a wildwest town to the north of Map15.

https://easyupload.io/mn8bxz

Edited by Captain Toenail

16 hours ago, Captain Toenail said:

Reserving map28

Edit: Done. Added the beginnings of Baphomet's tower to the east.

https://easyupload.io/0f5v00

Baphomet will be pleased :-D

Edited by CBM

Redid monster placement in MAP09, added to MAP20. Im not sure if this is possible in the time limit, but I'd like if we could get all maps as polished as MAP01.

NEGATIVEONE_v4.61.zip

version 4.62

Map 04 update

- The cave is now an ice cave

- Added a secret BFG. You can see the BFG on top of the demon statue in the ice cave. There is a shootable eye-switch across the cave that opens up a switch, with which you can lower the demon statue and grab the BFG (the switch might be a bit too obvious though, I may change its location a bit in a future update).

https://easyupload.io/foko8n

Edited by PinkFlamingo

13 hours ago, AtticTelephone said:

The time limit has been set to October 7th.

can this be the final time limit, this should be plenty of time to finish this off

10 minutes ago, KILLA DIO said:

can this be the final time limit, this should be plenty of time to finish this off

Just to put it into perspective, October 7th is just shy of four weeks from now. Plenty of time for people to chip in more stuff.

Still, the more time we have, the better!

v4.62!

• Replaced MAP31's music (Might change it again later)
  • Readded the Imps in the room leading to the Icon of Sin in MAP28 and fixed a few bugs.
  • Seven new textures. (ROEBCK_4, ROEFRN_4, SCRN01, SCRN02, DISCO_1 and HISSY)
  • Added an easter egg in MAP21 which adds the following things:
  1. A Yellow Card.
  2. 1 Megasphere.
  3. 1 more Green Armor.
  4. Yet another SSG.
  5. Me (Luigi avatar)
  6. A baby HDoom (Breasts covered) Cacodemon called Hissy that you cannot kill. So no matter how much you try, you will never exterminate all demons in MAP21. MUAHAHA! Not that you can kill sidedefs anyway.
  7. A bath! Because I need to clean myself, and so do you!
  8. Some demon corpses I killed.
  9. An accidental time paradox that will saw the entire WAD in half.

To access all these easter eggs and good loot, you must first find the Yellow Key in the room with all the spectres, then in the small corridor following the "Revenant Platform Game" there is a wall with a yellow light track you can open that has a teleporter. I won't send a screenshot of the room though, it's your job to find it. Also page 69, how cool.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/da84nop9jm11p5y/NEGATIVEONE_v4.62.wad/file

Edited by Roebloz

Can I reserve MAP33? I really want to meet that one weirdo who plays random Boom-compatible WADs in BFG Edition. It's cool to be unique sometimes.

1 hour ago, Gustavo6046 said:

Can I reserve MAP33? I really want to meet that one weirdo who plays random Boom-compatible WADs in BFG Edition. It's cool to be unique sometimes.

Could also be an Easter egg map; one that can only be accessed via the console or IDCLEV

Ok so, reserving MAP08. I finished detailing the @Captain Toenail wildwest town, but im reserving MAP08 to add a very simple 3D bridge in a place, and release the two things in the same release.

1 hour ago, Gustavo6046 said:

MAP33? WTF