Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AtticTelephone

Doom -1: A Doomworld Experiment

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Rosh Fragger said:

I have just tested the latest version, same kind of monsters are still infighting. Can someone fix that in v1.12 ?

On it! 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm gonna take a small break from making edits as my cat just died and I'm not in the mood for Doom mapping at all. Thanks for understanding.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Roebloz said:

I'm gonna take a small break from making edits as my cat just died and I'm not in the mood for Doom mapping at all. Thanks for understanding.

I'm so sorry for your loss D:

Share this post


Link to post

On a side note, can I please have map 7 y'all? I have a cool-ass idea involving some arachnotrons and an arch-vile :P

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Elio AF said:

On a side note, can I please have map 7 y'all? I have a cool-ass idea involving some arachnotrons and an arch-vile :P

Yes but, wait until I end my edit pleasss

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, waciej said:

Yes but, wait until I end my edit pleasss

Ah, you're working on the edit right now?

Or are you editing map 7 right now?

Share this post


Link to post

Actually MAP07 already had monsters but you removed it when you made the small redesign

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Roebloz said:

Actually MAP07 already had monsters but you removed it when you made the small redesign

Oh, I didn't redesign it, but I remember the last version. Anyways, I just saw the tag 666 and 667 and, tbh, it's a cliche now for every map 7 to be a clone of Dead Simple, so I'm gonna use those tags to reach some cool effects. Just a quick note: when an arachnotron gets resurrected and killed again, the floor raises a second time, right?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Elio AF said:

Oh, I didn't redesign it, but I remember the last version. Anyways, I just saw the tag 666 and 667 and, tbh, it's a cliche now for every map 7 to be a clone of Dead Simple, so I'm gonna use those tags to reach some cool effects. Just a quick note: when an arachnotron gets resurrected and killed again, the floor raises a second time, right?

Yeah, the floors raise a lot, you kill the mancubusses, floor raises, you kill arachnotrons, floor raises, you kill the two cybies, floor raises for a second fight against cybies in the open

Share this post


Link to post

Additions:

MAP06: Aesthetical additions, functional lifts now

MAP07: Main gimmick for the map: dying and resurrected arachnotrons, that can raise floors multiple time. (Does not work with Mancubi) Killing Mancubi used for unlocking secret items. (Raising multiple doors).

NEGATIVEONE_v1.14.zip

I will continue with map 7, but if anyone wants the current file, here ya go, I can go just add it another time.

 

Edited by Elio AF : I was too dumb and said something dumb. (Also works with Mancubi) lmao

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, TheStupidestBeing said:

Ok, did anyone fix the demons infighting their own species?

Screenshot_Doom_20200724_214750.png.802c18558f2d045318758456c6df67d2.png

PD: The Cybie on the left won, but he was at 10 HP :P

Are you using the latest version? v1.12, v1.13 and v1.14 don't seem to have this issue. (Doesn't happen between the hell knights/revenants/arachnotrons in map07)

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Elio AF said:

Are you using the latest version? v1.12, v1.13 and v1.14 don't seem to have this issue. (Doesn't happen between the hell knights/revenants/arachnotrons in map07)

It was a pic from v1.04, so it's fixed, great, kudos, amazing, wonderful, incredible and many other positive expressions!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Elio AF said:

I will continue with map 7, but if anyone wants the current file, here ya go, I can go just add it another time.

 

Hi Elio, are you still working on map07?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Captain Toenail said:

 

Hi Elio, are you still working on map07?

Yes, I'm almost finished, though. Just need to fix a couple of bugs first.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Obsidian Plague said:

I'm considering replacing cyberdemons with something else entirely. I'm thinking either Marauder or a Zombieman in a tank.

just don't replace it with a small enemy... it needs to be very big and do alot of damage!

Share this post


Link to post

Sadly, that is the wrong version. Joined sectors didn't seem to work when I pasted it :/

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Obsidian Plague said:

I'm considering replacing cyberdemons with something else entirely. I'm thinking either Marauder or a Zombieman in a tank.

 

May I recommend Vader's Terminator? It's a DECORATE monster, so we could either try to emulate its behaviour as closely as possible in DeHackEd, or go another direction entirely. (It's available standalone over at Realm667, or as part of Thunderpeak and ZPack.)

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, NiGHTMARE said:

 

May I recommend Vader's Terminator? It's a DECORATE monster, so we could either try to emulate its behaviour as closely as possible in DeHackEd, or go another direction entirely. (It's available standalone over at Realm667, or as part of Thunderpeak and ZPack.)

Took a look at Terminator, i'm not sure how much I could replicate out of this. Are there any dehacked mods that have a grenade launcher?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×