Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MLGari

C O M E D Y

So... where's the comedy at? Because I was promised comedy, but I didn't get any.

On 7/19/2020 at 4:05 AM, Jello said:

So... where's the comedy at? Because I was promised comedy, but I didn't get any.

I believe the point of this is surrealism and absurdity.

It would appear everyone has completely lost what the meaning of comedy is. A bunch of repeated meaningless crap and screeching sounds is not funny.

17 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

It would appear everyone has completely lost what the meaning of comedy is. A bunch of repeated meaningless crap and screeching sounds is not funny.

I have seldomly agreed so heavily on a single post as this one.

But yes. Current day comedy is just unrelated stuff mashed in and see what sticks.

And i am a really simple guy when it comes to comedy. I can and will snicker at the cringest word joke.

All these influencers but somehow the thing they influence for the worst happens to be comedy. They stink at it.

On 7/19/2020 at 4:21 AM, MLGari said:

laugh

I'm still amazed to find the last video of the order of the molten laugh out there.

Thanks god!

Now i can hack to know where that bastard flew and lol about him...for eternity
:)

:D

XD

DX

D:

):

HaHaHa

HeHeHe

HoHoHo

SMILE!!!

The video has a clear message of what kind of things are used as comedy, stand up comedy, like racial jokes, stand up comedy, slapstick comedy, bizarre humour, weird meaningless things from the internet, memes, irony, and the video itself. I'm guilty of laughting like a retarded because of this.