Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
reggfq

Looking for this hud.

Hi there.

I was wondering what hud is he using? Or is there something to do with the setting?

2280_screenshots_20200719022155_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, Mithral_Demon said:

Looks like ZDoom's. ZDoom, GZDoom, SkullTag and Zandronum would have this natively/as a choice in the settings.

It looks like pretty much GZDoom alternative hud option, but slightly moved to the center somehow. Tho, I'm not sure about the ''words'' in the center.

The words in the Center are from Multiplayer. If you are moused over a player (while alive) it will say PlayerXName with Ally or Enemy below. Or in this case Player Cam (because you died) it goes to your Allies camera view.

This is Skulltag or Zandronum, they have their own alternative HUD option that is not part of ZDoom/GZDoom

Its old HUD/message scaling system also only worked for 4:3 so that's why the numbers are closer to center

Ironically, I'm not 100% sure on the HUD, but I can definitely recognize the map: Dark Tartarus, TAT29.

If that ain't it, though, it's something that looks REALLY damn similar. Monster count looks about right though, 981 monsters on UV.