Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomero-21

Mortal kombat II for zandronum and also gzdoom

How was this even possible? Wow! Is it cool if I use the living forest tree textures, I actually was gonna do a living forest dm level in the near future.

Since I watched and played this mod, I've been wondering if we could be able to make fighting/arcade games with GZDoom, LZDoom and Zandronum instead of Mugen and Ikemen.

On 8/18/2020 at 2:38 PM, Kachakeño said:

Since I watched and played this mod, I've been wondering if we could be able to make fighting/arcade games with GZDoom, LZDoom and Zandronum instead of Mugen and Ikemen.

yes, is it possible, the most difficult part was already done, the script of the camera was a pain in the ....  the rest is "easy"

Edited by doomero-21

4 hours ago, doomero-21 said:

yes, is it possible, que most difficult part was already done, the script of the camera was a pain in the ....  the rest is "easy"

So it means we'll be able to make or port fighting games like KOF and SF, am I right? 

But the problem is if MUGEN fans would agree with using ZDoom to make their own fighting game because I don't know if they'd consider or would like to have a better alternative (other than Ikemen considering it doesn't work on any PC). 

zdoom engine is not ready yet for to do mugen projects, on my case toke me ten years this mod, also the programming is sick, and is necessary create a template including the arena battle, the hits scan, template character, etc. 

I updated a new version of this mod, check the first post for download link.

Changes:

Fixed the hit boxes.

Fixed some bugs from Kintaro.

Fixed the timer script when exist a draw game.

Added a new alternative addon: Mortal Kombat trilogy graphics mod: only change the music and visuals (check the video) from Mortal Kombat trilogy n64.

Enjoy!