Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeactivatedAcoount

One of my weirdest levels

sorry this was like two years ago but i just realised i have made the worst level ever so just ignore this account and the replies, cya later

Edited by princekitty6243

58 minutes ago, mrthejoshmon said:

A wad so insane I can't even play it.

lilith.pk3 is just a speck of what true power this wad will bring.

usually when somebody posts a topic about a WAD they made, you can actually play the WAD.

4 hours ago, LiT_gam3r said:

usually when somebody posts a topic about a WAD they made, you can actually play the WAD.

We're in a "new Wad World" (N.W.W. for short)... these days you talk about the ""wad"", and everyone comes to a consensus on what it COULD be(come), what it SHOULD (have) be(en), and then, to further confuse things, how it OUGHTA be.

Go with yourself, friends.

Yeah man, the megawad I almost created this year was the most mind-meltingly awesome thing that ever could have come out in the Doom universe.... if I created it.

But I didn't

Oh. You guys can play the wad already, just use your imagination as the sourceport :p

12 hours ago, mrthejoshmon said:

JcyzV2I.png

No

While I do not want to sound rude, I can truly say that I am really dissapointed.

Big featureless room with no where to move. Stuffed to the brim with cyberdemons and masterminds. Missing Textures, no exit and a zdoom exe in the download file.

Cv4ZXk0WgAAIXCc.jpg