Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haruko haruhara

My new project idea (spx base 2040

Well you may not understand what I mean but if you were a skulltag member you will understand but I wasn't sadly but I somewhat in the future will make a map called spx base 2040 the inspiration came from tk hq a wad by faceheadman back in 2009 but here is the problem it will be hard because I don't have good mapping skills but btw it's not really for skulltag it's for zandronum with skulltag content pk3 file but now for the interesting things 

It will have 

Original weapons 

Original monsters I guess

But the textures will be just from texture packs but of course the details of the map it will have a base an it will start you at a outside area it will have plenty of details if I can manage to make it happen but it will be a very long map with tech style bases an not just tech style bases but normal areas too for music wise it's has to be something that people haven't used before but it will be hard to find but if someone wants to contribute with me an help out on the wad credits will be in the trailer and the wad it self but I haven't even started it yet but will soon it will be great!.

1 hour ago, haruko haruhara said:

but if someone wants to contribute with me an help out on the wad credits will be in the trailer and the wad it self but I haven't even started it yet but will soon it will be great!.

What you are offering is an idea. But at the quoted point, you ask for help.

In that case, there are guidelines:

If you want people to help, sell them an impression. Without a impression and only an idea on text, very few are going to be inclined to help out.