Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bushpig2dope

Steve was Slain - 32map Boom Megawad Looking for Mappers! Join our new discord!

On 9/11/2020 at 3:22 PM, Bushpig2dope said:

Well while I agree with custom sprites, I think we'll stick to Doom enemies. Decorations are welcome though! The idea of the story is that the Doom enemies invaded Minecrafts universe, killing Steve and ravishing the world. Buttttt if enough people agree and are willing to sprite we could totally add some enemies, maybe have a combination of Doom and Minecraft enemies or atleast replace the SS!

I concur to this idea, even though by no means am I able to contribute, other than by playtesting.

Hi. I would like to join this project too. Something like Map 08 or 10 (where it suits you more). I am playing with the idea of changing biomes throughout the map, archviles dancing in a jungle and so on. propably ending in some castle or cave. If I still have ideas when I am done, I shall write myself down for another map.

44 minutes ago, WildfieldTen said:

Hi. I would like to join this project too. Something like Map 08 or 10 (where it suits you more). I am playing with the idea of changing biomes throughout the map, archviles dancing in a jungle and so on. propably ending in some castle or cave. If I still have ideas when I am done, I shall write myself down for another map.

I put you down for map08 but if you'd like to change thats perfectly fine. Glad to have you on board, love the idea you have btw!

13 Slots left! Great to see most slots filling up. Join our discord to playtest the latest versions of our maps and request textures! 

Edited by Bushpig2dope : 13 not 12

3 minutes ago, Bushpig2dope said:

Join our discord to playtest the latest versions of our maps and request textures! 

Invite link expired. :(

16 minutes ago, InDOOMnesia said:

Invite link expired. :(

Ugh that keeps happening! Sorry!

EDIT: Discord noob learns infinite invite functionality 

Map 26 is done. Seeing as it's the last chapter I tried to make it pretty hard, there's a big arena fight towards the middle and massive caco-cloud at the end. To be honest I'm kinda fed up the map. It was pretty fiddly to make and I felt like I ran into every problem I could, I'm happy to get it done though. 

Midi is a rendition of Sadly Sings Destiny by Blind Guardian

MAP26.rar

Just now, RiviTheWarlock said:

Map 26 is done. Seeing as it's the last chapter I tried to make it pretty hard, there's a big arena fight towards the middle and massive caco-cloud at the end. To be honest I'm kinda fed up the map. It was pretty fiddly to make and I felt like I ran into every problem I could, I'm happy to get it done though. 

MAP26.rar

Oh and if you want to make changes or expand the map feel free to ask! I'm happy to have co-authors for my maps on community projects like this.

1 hour ago, RiviTheWarlock said:

MAP26.rar

Can't wait to test this out when I have the chance. I'm sorry to hear you became frustrated but I'm sure your pain was worth it lol

... Sorry, I just couldn't avoid it. Oh well, and what about adding a small Smash reference in one of the levels?

Oh hey, this is where that Minecraft map for Multiverse came from! I really enjoyed that, can't wait for a whole megawad!

On 10/2/2020 at 5:59 AM, DSC said:

... Sorry, I just couldn't avoid it. Oh well, and what about adding a small Smash reference in one of the levels?

So hyped for this

On 10/2/2020 at 6:10 AM, Kroc said:

Oh hey, this is where that Minecraft map for Multiverse came from! I really enjoyed that, can't wait for a whole megawad!

You got it!

Rise from your grave, old thread!

This project was laying dormant for a couple months, but we are back in business!
And with that I wanted to ask @Samuel Slayer,  @Roofi, @nue, @BluePineapple72 and @xxWeNxx if you are still interested, since you have some map slots claimed from about half a year ago.

And of course anyone is still welcome to join in. The work has been resumed, but we still have free slots for anyone interested.
Most of the organisation happens on Discord, so I highly recommend anyone interested or curious about the project to join us there.

So what happened to this project then? Was scrolling through some of my bookmarked recommendations for Doom wads to play in the future, and noticed this one seems to have been quiet for 2 years.