Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lone2401

ANOMALY (WAD)- Full release

Looks new and interesting! Love the grittiness of the pictures! I can tell just by looking at a single picture that this is an amazing WAD! those imps (and that one Doomguy) in those green tanks look sick as hell! great job!

I played through this and it was awesome! Quite addictive I must say, played through it fully in almost one sitting (had to go to bed haha).

Though, I noticed one thing, could be possible that there is a minor bug on map4. I don't see any way to enter the secret area with the megasphere. I checked on DoomBuilder and as it seems there is no linedef action for the TeleportDestination with Tag5.

@rodster Glad to hear you liked it! MAP04 isn't bugged, the teleport line is added when you press a hidden button. I tried to reserve megaspheres for the more cryptic secrets.

Spoiler

I like when jumping is required. I know I'm going to see some stuff different from the norm.

This video isn't me. It's just some guy on the internet. Had he not uploaded this I wouldn't have known about this.

It's gotta be disheartening to work for a year and have almost no one respond. I'll give this a shot when I get my GPU back from MSI.

2 hours ago, LoneAlpha2401 said:

@rodster Glad to hear you liked it! MAP04 isn't bugged, the teleport line is added when you press a hidden button. I tried to reserve megaspheres for the more cryptic secrets.

Ohhh that is very nice. No DoomBuilder cheating possible :D This is a good challenge. Am really loving the maps, thank you for making this awesome wad!

This is lots of fun and very cool designed maps. I like how you open doors to get a path back to other areas for faster backtracking.

Edited by Rex705

Keep in mind that some gameplay mods will break aspects of some maps. Smooth Doom, Beautiful Doom and Doom Enhanced don't seem to break anything.

For anyone who wants to play it on Beautiful Doom, make sure to disable "Beautiful Doom Decorations" because if it is enabled it breaks the floating lava stones.