Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

Bag 'o Blau Released!

Here it is!

It's a set of weapons made mainly for DM, But it has some new serprises in single player...
Requires Zdoom Beta 33 or higher, runs on zdoomGL 0.7 (but the HUD has holes in it.) Tell me what you think.

Thanks to kulma, mmnpsrsoskl, Lord Trasher (Trasher][)DooMer 4ever, Black Void, Sphagne and ravage for beta testing, and a BIG thanks to Cory Whittle for hosting. Enjoy!

Also CW has just released Immoral Conduct DDF Special Edition, Which I serggest you take a peek at.

Suggestion, ditch the Lightsaber, it totally makes this wad feel slightly gay, might I suggest the double bladed chainsaw from Slaughter House? Looks just like the Doom chainsaw but with TWO BLADES! Maybe you will find something else you like in there too! Anyway, Blau is now a fav of mine and I wanna see an EDGE version with an assload of guns damnit!

BBG, I thank you profusely for alerting me to that big resource goldmine that is Slaughter House.

BigBadGangsta said:
Suggestion, ditch the Lightsaber, it totally makes this wad feel slightly gay, might I suggest the double bladed chainsaw from Slaughter House?Looks just like the Doom chainsaw but with TWO BLADES! Maybe you will find something else you like in there too!

...But... It's A lightsaber! allright, so I admit it feels out of place. It just as easly been a sword. but I was in a star warsy mood at the time. but I will release an alterative pack... (one day)

BigBadGangsta also said:
Anyway, Blau is now a fav of mine and I wanna see an EDGE version with an assload of guns damnit!

The thought had occurred to me. I just wish I knew jack diddlysquat about EDGE editing... Don't suppose somebody could link me to some beginner guides?

Trasher][ said:
Well, you could either jump onto aim.com and snatch that up, or just e-mail me, rick_trimble@hotmail.com

yeah, it's about time I set up an AIM account: CptRed2
Though I won't be starting any new weapons project for a little while(To much to do ATM).

mmnpsrsoskl said:
Very nice. I might have to pinch one of these guns for my project :P

What? Steal all my hard err... Ripping? NEVER!!
(Rip Away, But like credit me, or I’ll... say really mean things about you behind your back!!)

Ct_red_pants said:

Here it is!

It's a set of weapons made mainly for DM, But it has some new serprises in single player...
Requires Zdoom Beta 33 or higher, runs on zdoomGL 0.7 (but the HUD has holes in it.) Tell me what you think.
Also CW has just released Immoral Conduct DDF Special Edition, Which I serggest you take a peek at.

yo ct! I played ur mod and thought... nice! but i need to play it on dm. If you want some edge pointers... here I am.

p.s. bbg... i agree. EDGE hundred-weapon mods ROCK!

Scientist said:
Those weapons look realy cool. I always wonder how they get them to look so good.

Heh. I used your wad to test it out (as well as AV.wad).

Ct_red_pants said:

What? Steal all my hard err... Ripping? NEVER!!
(Rip Away, But like credit me, or I’ll... say really mean things about you behind your back!!)

Heh. Of course mate. Stealing is wrong. Well. Um. Yeah.

Ct_red_pants said:

The thought had occurred to me. I just wish I knew jack diddlysquat about EDGE editing... Don't suppose somebody could link me to some beginner guides?

Find PilotBombadieer.

I agree with Ravage. PilottoBombadier knows his EDGE.
his e-mail is pilottobombadier@hotmail.com, but u should
probably find out if he would care that i gave u his address...
but why would he mind?

If you want some EDGE pointers I'm here as well, and can give
you some exclusive pointers about special EDGE features, or just
plain DDF altogether.

Nick Perrin said:

I agree with Ravage. PilottoBombadier knows his EDGE.
his e-mail is pilottobombadier@hotmail.com, but u should
probably find out if he would care that i gave u his address...
but why would he mind?

If you want some EDGE pointers I'm here as well, and can give
you some exclusive pointers about special EDGE features, or just
plain DDF altogether.

Dude, it's on his website. There is no problems.