Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hunting4r2d2

Doom Eternal Infographic

Recently Id posted an interesting infographic in the Slayer's Club:

image.png.c2e3c5708797b02240b1ba13e9a48b91.png

Definitely shows off a lot of interesting information, though I wish we also got to see how many archviles and marauders were killed as well.

Plasma Rifle is a lot more popular than I thought. Also, what's the difference between a Melee kill and a Glory Kill? Because the former has 618 million kills while the latter has 2.9 billion performed. Now I think about it, "melee" could be referring to Blood Punches?

I am curious to know how is total blood spilled is calculated. Like, how much blood does a Tyrant have? Does he have more blood than a Gladiator? A Doom Hunter?

It's crazy to think that the number of successful UN runs is even lower than 10,000 since it doesn't seem to be counting unique players. I'd be curious to know how many UN runs were completed for Doom 2016 as well.

I certainly did not expect Mancubus to have the highest win-rate in Battlemode. It doesn't even appear on the highest win % team composition either. I wonder what that means.

52 minutes ago, AtimZarr1 said:

Also, what's the difference between a Melee kill and a Glory Kill? Because the former has 618 million kills while the latter has 2.9 billion performed. Now I think about it, "melee" could be referring to Blood Punches?

Chainsaw and crucible kills also presumably count as melee kills, despite not being glory kills.

Looking at the statistics, I miss gauss cannon more than ever.

3 hours ago, Gez said:

Chainsaw and crucible kills also presumably count as melee kills, despite not being glory kills.

Blood punch too, I think.

I didn't list Blood Punch because it was already in what I was replying too!

12 hours ago, Gez said:

Crucible maybe but Chainsaw is already counted on the infographic and credited with 695 million kills, which is higher than Melee's total.

I'm not at all surprised that the Plasma Gun is third place. The Heat Blast mod makes it a great brawling weapon. The less said about the crappy Microwave mod the better.

Not shocked that the standard shotgun is up there, I pretty much used that as my main weapon though the whole game.