Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dubaCRO

Creepy/dark/space skybox

I really need a wad/pk3 file that works with every PWAD and replaces all 32 maps skybox textures into something either dark,creepy or with space atmosphere like tnt for example. does such file exist?

9 minutes ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

Well, no, but you could look into Mek's Box 'o Skies and pick some by yourself.

i need wad or pk3 file,not png.i dont have any experience with gzdoom builder theres no way im gonna make 32 skyboxes out of those png files

3 minutes ago, dubaCRO said:

i need wad or pk3 file,not png.i dont have any experience with gzdoom builder theres no way im gonna make 32 skyboxes out of those png files

For context, at bare minimum, with no Doom coding knowledge, you only need 3 skybox files, and they are not that hard to replace through Slade 3.

Such things you stated in OP might exist but are hard to find, so it's best that you compile 1 pack by yourself, and ask questions if needed.

16 hours ago, LVENdead said:

OTEX has some cool dark/space sky textures.

hi,what am i doing wrong,i downloaded both the wad and pk3 file,and when i load it doesnt do anything. should i add it to rar archive or something i dont know?

1 hour ago, dubaCRO said:

hi,appreciate the response but unfortunately it only works with iwads,not pwads

It's works absolutely everywhere, you just need to add the names of sky textures that are used in pwads.