Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bridgeburner56

Bridgeburner's Playtesting Series (currently closed)

I don't know if you're gonna get to my stuff, but I need to correct something for my submission. It's maps 01-12 and 14-15. map13 is under construction. I don't know if you download stuff immediately before you play them, but I've made some significant changes to my maps, so I'd recommend redownloading it.

10 hours ago, Arbys550 said:

I don't know if you're gonna get to my stuff, but I need to correct something for my submission. It's maps 01-12 and 14-15. map13 is under construction. I don't know if you download stuff immediately before you play them, but I've made some significant changes to my maps, so I'd recommend redownloading it.

Ah shit sorry, I completely missed your submission. I would have only just got to it though based on when it was submitted so I'll add it in to the top of the list for the next one (should be next Tuesday).

Where is the list lol I'm having a hard time looking through to see what was played and don't want to miss stuff 🙂

15 hours ago, Clippy said:

Where is the list lol I'm having a hard time looking through to see what was played and don't want to miss stuff 🙂

I've been keeping up a bit and fried chicken 87 was played I think 2 weeks ago, but he hasn't gotten to there and back again yet. That's all I know though

6 minutes ago, Snaxalotl said:

I've been keeping up a bit and fried chicken 87 was played I think 2 weeks ago, but he hasn't gotten to there and back again yet. That's all I know though

Cool I saw that one and I'm not in a rush, just not sure how to navigate this twitch stuff or find this list that keeps being referenced haha

Computers how do they work amirite 

17 minutes ago, Clippy said:

Cool I saw that one and I'm not in a rush, just not sure how to navigate this twitch stuff or find this list that keeps being referenced haha

Computers how do they work amirite 

I'm not sure if the list is even publicly available but playtesting only happens on tuesdays from what I've seen, and you can watch the last few recorded streams after they've been finished. Also the twitch interface is awful (The desktop application is even worse).

I've been meaning to post a public link to the list and now I have :D
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wdiml495SkH0VwQ4KKh-1UdwDLIKs1nEliWlbrma5Hc/edit?usp=sharing

Added to the main post as well

And from next week the regular Tuesday playtesting streams should resume. My holiday ends this week so I'll be getting back into the regular routines.

On 10/14/2020 at 2:34 AM, HQDefault said:

Behold: My boy 

Compatible with any semi-recent version of GZDoom

The gameplay is fairly similar to base Episode 1 (unless you play on crud-buster difficulty), because it is a remake intended to be faithful to the original. So I'm mostly gunning for feedback on the visuals and if any of the detailing is questionable or intrusive. Figured I would let you know in case that's not your speed.

I feel kinda bad pointing this out but I checked out your stream from the other day and noticed that you were playtesting a version of Spectacle Creep that's a few months out of date. Since this post I've added a new map, a gameplay mod, and a bunch of dynamic lights and minor polish stuff.

I still do really appreciate you checking the pack out though, and by no means am I asking you to replay the maps you've already seen. Just wanted to point this out.

And thanks again duud.

Play with the Doom II iwad and dynamic lights on for the best experience. Takes around 30-40mins to complete. "Master of Doom" is the preferred difficulty (the equivalent of UV).

Edited by Chief Smokey

This map is a collection of 12 slaughter based fights using otex. Be HONEST in your review. I'd like to know exactly what this map does right and wrong so be especially critical. You may want to judge it on a fight by fight basis. If so label the fight by either describing it in detail or by number so I know which you are criticising.

Map Size: Large

Difficulty: Hard

Pwad: Doom 2

Source Port Requirements: Must allow conveyors.

Testing Port: GzDoom

Go to the newest map released in the thread.

Thank you for your time.

3 hours ago, Bridgeburner56 said:

Playing through the list for a couple hours

Link isn't working 

Screenshot_20210209_051712_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hi, would you mind playtesting my mod, Walpurgis?

Works fine with any Doom, Heretic, or Hexen level of your choice, so feel free to use a favourite megawad or one of your own levels.

Your last playtest stream (^above^) was quite early in the morning for me (5 AM or so) though so if I don't know about it in advance I can't guarantee showing up (lol).

Thanks for adding me to the list. As you saw I staggered into the last few mins of this weeks stream at 8:30am for me lol. Working from Home for a year in Covid has made my wakeup times pretty atrocious these days lol. XD

Hi BridgeBurner56 

I want to start making more complex maps. I want tips focused on lighting and creating large structures. I like your style of maps.

13 hours ago, Bridgeburner56 said:

@GhostPlayer Added to the list

And we're off! Maps by @Alfredo @Yugiboy85 @Clippy
@Snaxalotl and @Salmon time permitting
https://www.twitch.tv/bridgeburner56

*edit
Yugi's map took a lot longer than anticipated (she thicc) so Snaxalotl and Salmon's will be next week

I really enjoyed your stream. thank you for playing there and back again my most largest and over-the-top map ever. Just give a lot of people a hard time and you handled it very well good job for a blind run. I special like your reaction just before 45 minutes when that cyber demon teleported and you screamed lol. Then at the end when you saw the icon of seeing Santa reveal your reaction was wonderful. I think I broke your mind

Good times