Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anonymous

Where are the Doom Scultures

I've seen some pics with the the sculpts that id has made. and the sculpts of the miniatures. But has any fan actually made a sculpt of a doom monster?

Anonymous said:

I've seen some pics with the the sculpts that id has made. and the sculpts of the miniatures. But has any fan actually made a sculpt of a doom monster?

*Wish someone made a lego cyberdemon :(*

Mr. NobodX said:

Trying to tempt me?

Mr. NobodX said:

If I were to recieve some Lego donations then I would be more than happy to undertake such a feat.

I think this thread is refering to the original scluptures Id used to make the Doom monsters. Were they destroyed, or are they in storage?

Mr. NobodX said:

seems like its time to make use of my brothers massive bionicle collection

i have made a brontosauros when i was 10.. i havent used clay sinds then.. maby i shoul try it again.. but i model 3d, and i draw alot.. maby i shall draw something up before next week..

HAMMER-STROKE said:

i have made a brontosauros when i was 10.. i havent used clay sinds then.. maby i shoul try it again.. but i model 3d, and i draw alot.. maby i shall draw something up before next week..

Hmm.. I could bug Lost Soul to post the two sculptures I made him if you'd like...

As well... I should be graduating in about *checks watch* 5 and a half hours... then I should have plenty of time to do more sculpting.

Or some green pile... or whatever ;)

I've never sculpted any doom baddies, but I used to make orcs and wyverns and other fantasy beasts. maybe I should try a doom monster, but I need to get new tools. if I do, I'll post pics.