Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AIRmichael

NEW DOOM SCREENSHOTS!!!

@ quakecon hehe. That was one huge misleading topic;). I am almost sure id will show us some screenshots at quakecon. If it was your decision to choose , what kinda screenshots do you want to see?
I would love to see some action screenshots. Or some high resolution shots with some of the new models of the game. Allthough i dont like black or white backgrounds, so just a ingame screenshot would be nice.

I would also like to see a screenshot where the camera is like a few cm from a wall. To see how detailed the game will be.

I hate you.

Although your last idea would make a great screenshot.

I want to see a screenshot from the player´s perspective looking down to his (my) feet, to see how realistic it looks.

They should show shots of playing the game, so we can see what it's like to be holding a weapon, and maybe even show a little battling.

I want to see a screenshot from the player´s perspective looking down to his (my) feet, to see how realistic it looks.

I wanna see a screenshot of Airmichael's head on a stick.

I don't see how that would help the gameplay.. Thats why they do not do it in the other games.. its pointless..Trespasser was the only one to do that...

I don't see how that would help the gameplay.. Thats why they do not do it in the other games.. its pointless...

But it also would not hinder the gameplay, right? So there is no reason to leave it out. I think older games didn´t had it because it would have looked crappy with low polys.

I'd be damn happy with some detailed concept art sketches... Kenneth Scott is doing those, so you know they'll kick ass.

Some nice 1600x1200 high-detail shots wouldn't be bad either. Anything will do - maybe a nice clear shot of that monster from the Macworld movie, so people stop bitching about it.

No screenshots from monsters...perhaps a marine, a level scene. No enemies or their sketches...what's the point? You're supposed to not know about them until one of them starts beating your skull.

NEW DOOM SCREENSHOTS!!!!

Goldurnit, you nearly scared the fuggles outa me!!

/me spanks AIRmicheal

Yes, it tells everyone I spank people like you or AIRmicheal a lot. DUH.
/me mumbles something about a "pervert"