Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quiver

Serious (I hope not) bug with Doomseeker.

After very last update of Doomseeker everytime I launch it NONE of the servers are showing up, except the ones i pinned before the update. I re-installed the whole latest Zandronum 3.0 package like 3 times and it still doesn't show up any servers after the latest Doomseeker update. Checking configurations menu didn't help either. May be the update is broken? 

Click query in the toolbar and make sure you have your desired server lists enabled. 

Screenshot_20200825-081035_Remote Desktop.png

If for some reason it still refuses to work after Edward's solution, try Doom Explorer. It's similar to Doomseeker, but in lieu on SRB2, Choco and Turok 2, it has ZDaemon support.

You could also ask Zalewa and Blzut3 about this if the problem persists. They maintain the program and I'm sure they could provide solutions, and additionally would want to iron out any potential bugs (although I doubt that's the case in this instance)

9 hours ago, Edward850 said:

Click query in the toolbar and make sure you have your desired server lists enabled. 

Screenshot_20200825-081035_Remote Desktop.png

Thx man 

1 hour ago, Doomkid said:

If for some reason it still refuses to work after Edward's solution, try Doom Explorer. It's similar to Doomseeker, but in lieu on SRB2, Choco and Turok 2, it has ZDaemon support.

You could also ask Zalewa and Blzut3 about this if the problem persists. They maintain the program and I'm sure they could provide solutions, and additionally would want to iron out any potential bugs (although I doubt that's the case in this instance)

Thanks for help