Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DevilMyEyes

Fear System (Rampagious.wad)

I'm a newbie mapper and programmer in the doom community and this is also my first ever submitted map to this page. 

I wanted to share with you a demo level of one of my team projects that i'm currently working on...

Spoiler

Screenshot_Doom_20200825_215637.png.f8ffcd28ac2f4376a893042fcc69f68e.pngScreenshot_Doom_20200825_215723.png.e4db25e942a8c1f7fe2ee35bb7626b7a.pngScreenshot_Doom_20200825_220718.png.59a347420c2898d062d23eb8fe25d03c.png

Tested With...

Gzdoom

Zandronum

Crispy Doom

Prboom-plus 2.5.1.4

Lenght

About 5 to 7 minutes to complete it

Difficulty

It is designed to play on UV, others difficulties are not balanced yet.

Download links

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s48c4h522h36qr7/Fear+System+Rampagious.wad/file

Note:

-This is a vanilla megawad and it will have 4 episodes for the Ultimate doom. It only changes the episodes names, skyboxes and map names.

-This map replaces E1M2 from the ultimate doom

Edited by DevilMyEyes

This is pretty good. I'm not a big fan of cramped spaces in maps, but you managed to make it work to your advantage and found a way to make it pretty challenging, especially at the beginning with the zombiemen everywhere. Admittedly, I probably made it a little harder thanks to Zagemod and its zombiemen variants, but that's just part of the fun for me. Progression is pretty simple but the map's layout is rather intriguing. Definitely one of the better beginner maps I've played so far. I'd like to see more from you, mate. Welcome to Doomworld!

alot of startan textures it seems, but nice layout