Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HombreSal

Do you think Doomguy eats the demons

If he's gonna run and jump through 32 long levels in hell, he's got to eat and drink something. Me thinks he cooks the demons. 

The pinky will probable have some nice bacon and pork chops. 

You could use the caco for ketchup and even some blueberry jelly which would fit perfectly to that cyberdemon ass. 

If you skin the imp you could probably get some nice filet of that muscular back. Did you see those lats?!

I'm pretty sure that pinkies are mentioned in one of the games as being a food source for other demons.

Preparation options are going to be limited. Everyone in UAC bases seems to live off vending machine food, we certainly don't see any kitchens. You could use one of those flaming barrels to roast a joint, and with a grating you could turn it into a barbecue, but where's the seasoning? It's fucking bland! [/Ramsay]

Do you think Doomguy eats the demons

After 27 years, it had to happen someday. We've run out of good things to discuss about Doom.

"Once upon a time, Doomguy saw a Pain Elemental.  Doomguy was very hungry and this funny-looking ball was the only food in sight.  So, Doomguy punched the funny Pain Elemental to death, but then the Pain Elemental self-destructed, leaving only some Lost Souls behind.  Doomguy chainsawed them, but they just went "poof", again leaving nothing behind for Doomguy to munch.

Doomguy was very sad, but then another Pain Elemental appeared!  He managed to close a door on him as he was self-destructing so some blood remained.  This was Doomguy's final meal before making one last ouch face and collapsing."

So, if you don't want Doomguy to starve, always place at least one enemy in a map that leaves a corpse behind!

18 minutes ago, DCG Retrowave said:

So, if you don't want Doomguy to starve, always place at least one enemy in a map that leaves a corpse behind!

Or... make cannibalism lore... XD

In all seriousness, probably the pinky would be the most edible enemy IMO. For drinks however, I think the health bonus is a rather obvious choice. (although I'm not sure if one could survive off of health potion-y goodness).

yeah, when your under 25 health, and you see the blood out of Doomguys mouth, what do you think, It's his blood? Hell no! that's some pinkies brains when they got close enough. He's the marine that bites back.

I love how the possibility of Doomguy eating demons for survival is shocking but B.J. Blazkowicz canonically eating dog food and drinking human blood off the ground is just normal.

Doomguy doesn't have time for eating.

But seriously, I never really thought of that. Then again, what FPS gets you thinking about what you're eating? lol.

10 hours ago, Old-Doomguy said:

You could use the caco for ketchup and even some blueberry jelly which would fit perfectly to that cyberdemon ass. 

Doomguy eats ass!?

1 hour ago, Denim Destroyer said:

Time to give Doomguy his own cooking show. The Thanksgiving episode alone would achieve levels of violence not considered possible for broadcast entertainment.

"Today on Hell's Pantry we're preparing a succulent Mancubus roast. The high fat content makes for a juicy and tender meal, perfect for those who are sick of sinewy Baron steaks. Pro-tip, save on resources by using the Mancubus' own arms as ovens!"

12 hours ago, CannibalCowboy said:

When I was younger, I just assumed there was food in the MedKits.

Now that I am older, I know the horrible truth.....

And wait until you learn what's in health potions....

I just assume that he just goes through the game in one go like we see and rests (eats, drinks) only after the game ends.  Now that he's the Doomslayer, I don't think he needs any kind of sustenance anymore.

35 minutes ago, Doom-X-Machina said:

Doomguy is vegan.

There's a pizza box in the Fortress of Doom. Where's he gonna find a decent vegan pizza during Armageddon?

4 hours ago, MassiveEdgelord said:

Doomguy eats ass!?

Yeah, but I mean literally - not the kind of ass-eating you're thinking about :D

He uses the chainsaw to get that ass-meat which he then cooks over a firebarell.

bild.png.947efeaf6580593c1d0561da0e0256dd.png

Just look at it! That would make a great roast, and some caco-blood to get some juicyness as well.

1 hour ago, NoXion said:

There's a pizza box in the Fortress of Doom. Where's he gonna find a decent vegan pizza during Armageddon?

Now delivering to an interplanetary fortress near you!!

pizza2.gif

I think Corvus and the Hexen guys eat their foes, but only after using the Morph Ovum/Porkalator to transform them.

46 minutes ago, Old-Doomguy said:

Just look at it! That would make a great roast, and some caco-blood to get some juicyness as well.

Cyber-ass getting the salivary glands over-active. 

Well, I can honestly say that I never thought I would one day stare at that with a wet mouth. I don't care if your Mystic Meg, never in our wildest dreams could we have foreseen this event.

1 hour ago, Old-Doomguy said:

Yeah, but I mean literally - not the kind of ass-eating you're thinking about :D

He uses the chainsaw to get that ass-meat which he then cooks over a firebarell.

I see one pixel has been eaten already.

Anyways, Doomguy feeds on health bonuses, soulspheres and megaspheres. Demon flesh ought to be extremely toxic anyway.

16 hours ago, JudgeDeadd said:

After 27 years, it had to happen someday. We've run out of good things to discuss about Doom.

The digestive process has many phases, so eventually we'll have to discuss about its final phase, which strangely is treated more explicitly than the first in Doom.