Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eric Claus

Doom 64 Remaster Demo Recording

Apologies ahead of time if this has been posted but I have searched everywhere and found nothing.

It seems implied that the Doom 64 re-release should support demo recording and indeed you can record demos in Nightdive's re-release of Blood.  Is this possible in the remaster at this time? I know there is a console command but it seems to do nothing so either it doesn't work or I am not using it properly and of course the usual command line flags don't seem to be working either (even though I believe warp should work...).

If the old Doom64EX has to be used for this that is fine, but it seems like this feature should already be in play on this release.  Or I guess OBS recordings but I like the small and simple demo files.

Doom64 demos were designed around the physical N64 controller inputs. They couldn't be adapted in time so these demos are unrecordable. There is no demo recording support. There is no console command that would do that either.

Just now, Edward850 said:

Doom64 demos were designed around the physical N64 controller inputs. They couldn't be adapted in time so these demos are unrecordable. There is no demo recording support.

Fair enough, thank you for the info!