Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AtticTelephone

Ideas for Sprites.

3 minutes ago, AtticTelephone said:

Alright, cool. So are you gonna add it to your own Wad? I probably am.

Maybe, i dont got any ideas for a wad that would utilize them at the moment

Im working on a wad that has huge maze levels, no weapons, you basically hide and run from one monster and find an exit

1 minute ago, CyberDestroyer said:

Maybe, i dont got any ideas for a wad that would utilize them at the moment

Im working on a wad that has huge maze levels, no weapons, you basically hide and run from one monster and find an exit

I'm working on a sort of Ribbiks and Plutonia-based map that uses the floating torso caco-replacement from Army of Darkness TC. I think the shotgunner fits the theme.

8 minutes ago, AtticTelephone said:

I'm working on a sort of Ribbiks and Plutonia-based map that uses the floating torso caco-replacement from Army of Darkness TC. I think the shotgunner fits the theme.

Good luck!

Idk how to word this, but something I’ve always thought about is a team deathmatch style mod where one team are the marines from the original game, and the other team is a group of “Spectre Marines” and they always have partial invisibility. These marines, only have a silent chainsaw attack To attack the marine team directly, but their real power is the ability to possess the enemies of the levels, accessing that demons abilities until the marine can kill said demon. So, the spectre marines would channel between demons, and the actual marines will need to kill all demons in the map to make the spectres powerless. 

so for something like that, or for any sort of mod where the player can control another enemy, I think a great sprite set would be to see animations of the Doomguy channeling in and out of the demons like a soul, or perhaps animations of the doomguy morphing from human to demon (altered beast style). 

I wonder, what if the zombieman was also a Cenobite-Deadite monstrocity from the depths? Oh, and also, what if the lost soul could do a telepathic hitscan attack, like in the betas?

13 hours ago, AtticTelephone said:

I wonder, what if the zombieman was also a Cenobite-Deadite monstrocity from the depths? Oh, and also, what if the lost soul could do a telepathic hitscan attack, like in the betas?

Stop it youre giving me ideas lol

Alright, I made the SS into a plasma zombie, but I can't find the sprites I need for it, I'm thinking of just taking some Realm667 sprites, but I need to know what sprites I have to replace.