Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roebloz

Thy Flesh Consumed 32x - OFFICIAL RELEASE

Oh and before I forget too, the file in the ZIP is a BPS patch you must apply to an American or Japanese ROM of Doom 32x.

This is sweet, I don't have a 32x but if I did I'd definitely try playing this using a flash cart. Still downloading the patch anyway!

Looks great. Some day, when i have time to dust off my 32x, i might buy an Everdrive and play it.

1 hour ago, cybdmn said:

Looks great. Some day, when i have time to dust off my 32x, i might buy an Everdrive and play it.

I don't guarantee it will work on it since I don't have even have a Genesis or a 32x.

This is awesome. Sadly I'm in the PAL region so no real hardware Mega SD action for me. Definitely going on the Mini, though.

3 hours ago, scalliano said:

This is awesome. Sadly I'm in the PAL region so no real hardware Mega SD action for me. Definitely going on the Mini, though.

Oh I CAN indeed do a PAL patch, the difficulty is just not gonna be adapted for the slower PAL version.

Woah thanks for all the downloads on RHDN guys!!! I like seeing people being interested in my stuff.

On 9/4/2020 at 9:23 PM, Roebloz said:

It's finally here. After 2 months of hard work, Thy Flesh Consumed is finally ready to be played on the 32x. For those that want the download right away, here you go: Download

For those that want a description well, AHEM. This is my second Doom 32x ROM Hack and my first serious one. It features edited Episode 4 levels to make them work on the 32x, a revised classic level from Doom 2 (Dead Simple), levels that even the PSX port didn't include, and even a brand new one! I am very happy to finally have completed this project and I hope you'll have fun playing it! A RomHacking download will come soon (Im submitting it right now as a matter of fact). Now available on RHDN! https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/5376/

Oh, and before I forget, watch the trailer.

Someone needs to get this on a homebrew cartridge so I can buy it and add it my shelf.

54 minutes ago, VGCtm said:

Someone needs to get this on a homebrew cartridge so I can buy it and add it my shelf.

Wait for Doom 32x Delta my friend. Or yeah put it on a cartridge.

While Doom 32x Delta is my new main project, thanks to @TheLesha(Aka my helping hand with Doom 32x Delta that handles code stuff), this will be receiving a new update soon with a song order closer to the original Episode 4, and all the small improvements Doom 32x Delta added.