Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robogob

I need ideas for weapons

I need creative weapon ideas it can be as simple as a sword or or it can be a donut that opens portals and send enemies (or you)to the donut realm I'm working on the mod now and I could really use the help,thanks!

Okay.

A spray can that shoots poison gas.

Secondary fire shakes the can to build pressure.

Also-

A melee weapon that's just a camera tripod

3 orbs you hold in your hand. When launched they draw a damaging line between one another (And towards you if not all 3 in the air). When hit something they return to your hand.

It's pretty gimmicky, but I always felt that weapons that account for your position after firing are underrated.

a simple pistol which shoots knives that explode into 4 small rockets which after 2 seconds spawn a holo pinky which attracts enemies and then explodes like a bfg blast

A dagger that deals berserk fist damage from behind, (ie almost only possible when undetected) and when successful it also  gives 50 HP and 50 armor. 

A Three-Burst Rifle that Fires Dragon's Breath Bullets,

The Secondary Fire launches Three Burning Rockets, And the Thirdary Summons 3 Archies (As allies)

A gun that fires flaming "hot" checks. Downside, if you fire it for too long it "overheats" as in an IRS agent comes running after you to beat you to death with a "check fraud" stick.

Edit : Forgot melee weapons. Nothing fancy or special, just a freakin plain red brick.

Or... a medkit on a stick. Oh the irony of being beaten to death via medical supplies.

Edited by Smoothandz

A rocket launcher that shoots a giant rubber fist. The fist explodes on impact with a blast radius of 128x128 units.

Ant Man bomb:

You have a little Ant-Man you throw out, it crawls up the enemies' bum then expands to human size ripping them apart from inside.  Then it shrinks back down and climbs back into your inventory.

Rocket Launcher Launcher, which launches rocket launchers at the enemy. They can then pick them up and fire them at you.

Chaingun, a gun that shoots chains.

BFG, which stands for Bacon Fajita Guacamole.

Shotgum, which blows big bubble gum bubbles. They float aimlessly and slowly. Once they pop, whatever is nearby will be covered in gum.

Thuper Thotgun, which works on thots and nothing else.

Pocket Launcher, which launches whatever happens to be in your pockets, so make sure you aren't carrying your wallet or car keys when you use this thing.

Head Cannon, where you remove your head and use it as a cannonball.

5 hours ago, Robogob said:

donut that opens portals and send enemies (or you)to the donut realm

pretty sure with an idea like that your set

On 9/11/2020 at 1:26 PM, HQDefault said:

Okay.

A spray can that shoots poison gas.

Secondary fire shakes the can to build pressure.

Also-

A melee weapon that's just a camera tripod

Should I add a flash to stun the demons