Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Geqoph

My favourite source port is a fridge...

Hello guys! I want to ask you what source port is your favourite, and on what port you beat the Doom first time... (well... you can even play Doom on calcutator... these "ports" [fridge, toaster, you can even play Doom IN Doom] also counts)... I beat the doom on the GZDoom at the first time...

Edited by DuckDuckDemon

35 minutes ago, Gez said:

A fridge should be the coolest, freshest port indeed.

yes.

rorEternity is my favorite, and i beat the game for the first time using Fusion.

I am sure there is a thread like this somewhere.

Technically the first Doom I beat was the PSX version, but if we're talking PC, probably Doom 95.

Got within a handful of maps of beating the SNES version, though. Bit hard to do when you're 10 though, especially without circlestrafing.

16 minutes ago, Dark Pulse said:

Technically the first Doom I beat was the PSX version, but if we're talking PC, probably Doom 95.

Got within a handful of maps of beating the SNES version, though. Bit hard to do when you're 10 though, especially without circlestrafing.

we are talking about F R I D G E version od Doom

2 minutes ago, DuckDuckDemon said:

we are talking about F R I D G E version od Doom

It don't get much more like a F̶͍̦̣̳̳̞̙̳̼͋̀͌͆͝͠ ̶̨̡̢̛̪̘͓̼̼̺̲̬̻̘͎͓̤̦͙͎̹̻̘̫͚̟̼̙͗̓͆̏̔̿́͛̇̏͊̓̐̾̀͑̑̂̀̈́̈́̽̾̈́͗͘͘͘͝ͅͅŖ̸͇̩͍͙̬͇̞̜̝͝ ̴̧̨̫̟̹̝̞͓̜̜͕̪̞̌̐̂͂͠Ị̴̟̤̤̝̪̠͚̼̜͇̫̰͔̮̙̹̬̮͇̦͓̀͗̾͒̃̓̐̏͑͒̉̔́͂͌̽ ̵̧̛̞̤̬̰̜̠̞̥͈̍͋̅̊͐͆͗̀̀̈̐̾̓̈̀̓̒̑̅̽͘͘͝͝͝͝D̶̛̳̻̤̣̬̫̜̥̋̔̊̆̔̿͊̅̿̐̏̌̽́̈́̊̉͗̂̄̂̽̕͜ͅ ̸̢̛̗̬̝͑G̷̨̛͉̮̬͐̅͗͒̐̓͛̌̒͝ ̴̡̡̳̬̜̫̹̠̝̦͙̪͇̹̰̠̫̞̠̿̌̽͜E̷̮̤͕͎̙͑̓̐̓̆͑̽́̓͑̅̐̍̐̇̔̊̽̀̂͗̍̌̈̓̚̚͠͝ than the SNES version, man. 10 FPS...

Grats on beating doom for you're first time, I'm glad you enjoyed the game enough to beat it and maybe you can try DOOM II as well.  My source port favorite is ZDOOM 2.3.1 with OPL synth emulation on for the first two games.  FINAL DOOM has to be on FMOD while using James music.. it's really good.

This thread also has a glitch at the bottom, wonder what it is??

353.PNG

2 hours ago, vanilla_d00m said:

Grats on beating doom for you're first time, I'm glad you enjoyed the game enough to beat it and maybe you can try DOOM II as well.  My source port favorite is ZDOOM 2.3.1 with OPL synth emulation on for the first two games.  FINAL DOOM has to be on FMOD while using James music.. it's really good.

This thread also has a glitch at the bottom, wonder what it is??

353.PNG

Run this thread on a fridge.

23 hours ago, Dark Pulse said:

It don't get much more like a F̶͍̦̣̳̳̞̙̳̼͋̀͌͆͝͠ ̶̨̡̢̛̪̘͓̼̼̺̲̬̻̘͎͓̤̦͙͎̹̻̘̫͚̟̼̙͗̓͆̏̔̿́͛̇̏͊̓̐̾̀͑̑̂̀̈́̈́̽̾̈́͗͘͘͘͝ͅͅŖ̸͇̩͍͙̬͇̞̜̝͝ ̴̧̨̫̟̹̝̞͓̜̜͕̪̞̌̐̂͂͠Ị̴̟̤̤̝̪̠͚̼̜͇̫̰͔̮̙̹̬̮͇̦͓̀͗̾͒̃̓̐̏͑͒̉̔́͂͌̽ ̵̧̛̞̤̬̰̜̠̞̥͈̍͋̅̊͐͆͗̀̀̈̐̾̓̈̀̓̒̑̅̽͘͘͝͝͝͝D̶̛̳̻̤̣̬̫̜̥̋̔̊̆̔̿͊̅̿̐̏̌̽́̈́̊̉͗̂̄̂̽̕͜ͅ ̸̢̛̗̬̝͑G̷̨̛͉̮̬͐̅͗͒̐̓͛̌̒͝ ̴̡̡̳̬̜̫̹̠̝̦͙̪͇̹̰̠̫̞̠̿̌̽͜E̷̮̤͕͎̙͑̓̐̓̆͑̽́̓͑̅̐̍̐̇̔̊̽̀̂͗̍̌̈̓̚̚͠͝ than the SNES version, man. 10 FPS...

Seriously, what is this? 

Just now, fabian said:

Seriously, what is this? 

To invoke the hive-mind representing chaos.
Invoking the feeling of chaos.
With out order.
The Nezperdian hive-mind of chaos.

ZDoom holds a special place in my heart. But I use Crispy nowadays, since I enjoy its minimalist approach.