Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Jar (aka: Nelguy)

Cyberpunk-themed WADs?

Hello World!

I'm a big fan of the cyberpunk aesthetic, and I was wondering if they're some mapsets based around the aesthetic, maybe one done in Boom, MBF, or UDMF

I do know about Diabolus Ex and Ancient Aliens, but I want something similar to how Cyberpunk 2077 or Brutal Fate look.

Here are some images for reference as to what I mean:

image.png.3dff87af2ca9adfe7d9280870a70a495.png

cyberpunk-2077-art_1596989884-1536x768.j

PS: Yes, I do know that most things couldn't be done due to limitations, but that's what I like! pushing the formats to their limits for having something which, while is nowhere near as detailed, it has the same type of "vibe", or feedback to it.

Hell yeah @Endless I'm gonna check that one out. Incidentally, I'm a big Cyberpunk fan too, so I'd love to know if there are any more similar themed WADs since I've already played Diabolus ExUplink and MMDCXIV - Journey into 27 Century.

@PasokonDeacon Cheers for reminding me of Uplink man, I had completely forgotten I played that one two months ago hehe.

Edited by Biodegradable

15 hours ago, Mr. Jar (aka: Nelguy) said:

I want something similar to how Cyberpunk 2077 or Brutal Fate look.

Not really a Doom wad, but Have you checked out Ion Fury. It is a commercial Build engine game that is cyberpunk themed and it really pushes the Build engine to its limits.

Nobody mentioned HACX?

Well, thats one. Maybe a little bit wacky, but it is a really good almost total conversion.

DBP: Vicarious Reality has some interesting cyberspace themed maps.

Dystopia 3 is kinda cyberpunk-ish, same with STRAIN.

Then, Delaware exist.

Its a concept demo of an independent game for zdoom base ports.

Cyberpunk is a theme that needs more love on Doom.

7 hours ago, ReaperAA said:

Not really a Doom wad, but Have you checked out Ion Fury. It is a commercial Build engine game that is cyberpunk themed and it really pushes the Build engine to its limits.

I have, actually