Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clippy

How do you know when you dip your chicken McNuggets?

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't and I never truly know what I enjoy more

Sometimes things in life are uncertain

You ever try their new spicy chicken burger? I don't want to try until somebody else tells me if it's terrible or not

Clippy, do you have the munchies right now? I only ask that because this is the type of thread I'd consider making after injecting multiple marijuanas. Either that or Ajora has taken over your account - If there'd been a link or photo of the spicy chicken burger in question, I'd have been convinced of it!

Oh yeah, the main question.. A nugget or two with no sauce is fine, but if your actual order is just nuggets with a side of fries, I feel like with McDonald's chicken in particular, the taste gets really old really fast without some sauce to help it along the way.

@Doomkidi don't know who this Ajora is but I think I want to have lunch with them

All I know about the McDonald's spicy chicken burger is I seen it on a billboard

And yah I always have the munchies

lol, I'm not sure how exactly, but I just somehow knew. It reminded me exactly of the kind of thought I'd have if I was about to get some food after taking a puff. When it comes to different types of sauce I love sweet and sour sauce personally, particularly a more asian style sweet and sour as opposed to the kind from McDonalds, but that stuff is good too. I also like Aoli. I gotta agree with NoXion that tomato sauce/ketchup are probably the weakest link on the sauce chain..

I know I've successfully dipped my chicken nuggets when I feel the light pressure of the sauce pushing back up through the nuggets to my hand applying pressure downwards. 

Also this thread reads nothing like a marijuana-induced, half-baked thought, but if we all just want to get up and scream that we're potheads to a bunch of faceless names I guess that makes clumping easy.

Just now, Fonze said:

Also this thread reads nothing like a marijuana-induced, half-baked thought

Rofl, it was the "Sometimes things in life are uncertain" line that made me think that, I really can't say why. Definitely not a criticism (that would be hypocritical as fuck coming from me!) I think Clippy mentioned smoking in a review of his that I watched.. Then again maybe I'm getting Clippy mixed up with someone else who does Doom playthroughs and just further proving how drug addled I truly am!

(I genuinely have no idea what clumping is other than what cat litter does when a cat takes a pee)

I thought that it was just @GoatLord who was our resident stoner, but now I find out more people are at it? Goddamn druggies.

*lights spliff*

Heh I can see that.

As for clumping... apparently my memory was a couple letters off and was instead thinking of chunking; which is a way we group together stuff for short term memory retention. Years outside of school have damaged my brain it seems. Here is an interesting picture:

8ebc6c5e0835304347b6e334af0e6f66.jpg

Just looked it up and Fonze was spot on: "Clumping is a behavior in an organism, usually sessile, in which individuals of a particular species group close to one another for beneficial purposes. Clumping can be caused by the abiotic environment surrounding an organism."

We're growing closer for mutually beneficial reasons! Yay!

Everyone is entitled to their own preference of sauce... but I say the perfect amount of sauce-to-nugget ratio is 50/50. Dig thy nugget half way and thous shall enjoy the perfect combination.

Yo, Burguer King Cheese Sauce is my personal megasphere, a lil dip, and im 200 hp automatically. Made by the gods for the mortals.

1 hour ago, Doomkid said:

lol, I'm not sure how exactly, but I just somehow knew. It reminded me exactly of the kind of thought I'd have if I was about to get some food after taking a puff. When it comes to different types of sauce I love sweet and sour sauce personally, particularly a more asian style sweet and sour as opposed to the kind from McDonalds, but that stuff is good too. I also like Aoli. I gotta agree with NoXion that tomato sauce/ketchup are probably the weakest link on the sauce chain..

Munchies make food absolutely heavenly, but it is also partially responsible for my obesity, so... proceed with caution, lol.

7 minutes ago, maxmanium said:

Munchies make food absolutely heavenly, but it is also partially responsible for my obesity, so... proceed with caution, lol.

Don't keep anything in your house except for carrots and celery when u get munchies

You're welcome

1 hour ago, NoXion said:

BBQ sauce or mayonnaise only. Tomato ketchup is for children.

In the name of ketchup I say go and gargle your mayonnaise in hell, good sir.

(BBQ sauce is great though) 

1 minute ago, hybridial said:

In the name of ketchup I say go and gargle your mayonnaise in hell, good sir.

(BBQ sauce is great though) 

I'll make sure to reserve a high chair when I get there, so that you can sit next to me while Satan's minions force-feed you sugar and fake tomatoes for the rest of eternity.

Maybe it's not too late for us to repent and go to BBQ sauce heaven.

Just now, NoXion said:

I'll make sure to reserve a high chair when I get there, so that you can sit next to me while Satan's minions force-feed you sugar and fake tomatoes for the rest of eternity.

Better that than eggs and vinegar. :P

I don't know, I just DO. (mic-drop-nay-slam-on-the-ground)

take the whole boxorbag of nuggets throw it into a bowl of hot sauce and butter

buffalo'd nugs made in the microwave

13 minutes ago, Smouths said:

I don't know, I just DO. (mic-drop-nay-slam-on-the-ground)

take the whole boxorbag of nuggets throw it into a bowl of hot sauce and butter

buffalo'd nugs made in the microwave

W...Wh.........WHAT?!?!? I'm more confused than a homeless man on house arrest...

1. Nuggets without dip? That's a big no-no.

2. Sure, things can be uncertain. But not, when it comes to food.

3. I wouldn't worry about trying a chicken sandwich, they're always great.

4 hours ago, NoXion said:

BBQ sauce or mayonnaise only. Tomato ketchup is for children.

Your love of the halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind.

Just kidding, although ketchup does have its place. I personally wouldn't dip chicken nuggets into it, though.

I am one of those offenders that eats dem nuggets without dip.

But i had the temporary exclusive spicy nuggets yesterday after a small work party where our colleague bade us farewell.

Felt good.