Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vorpal

vorpal's 2020 wad picks from the community

Thanks for the Realms Of Cronos mention. It was started in 2019 but not released until last month, so no need to worry about its place on a 2020 list :)

7 hours ago, whirledtsar said:

Thanks for the Realms Of Cronos mention. It was started in 2019 but not released until last month, so no need to worry about its place on a 2020 list :)

Oh nice. Been quite a year for Raven games too!

Thank you for the mention! I appreciate the effort to keep a list like this active. I think it is helpful and worthwhile to collect works in one place like this so many can easily find and enjoy them.

Thank you for including my little eternity demo map in your growing list! I really appreciate this gesture. 

You Sir just made my day when mentioning my Untitled Doom64 wad.  I love you and hopefully your having a great day and year.

Ill let you know when I finally come up with a title for my project.

Also.......Eyeballs the hexen wads on the list!  Looks like I got more stuff to play WOC with <3

thank you! your end-year topics are really great for lazy fat me: so many interesting works, all there, in one place... all play and no work makes ketmar happy! ;-)

Thanks for the mention buddy. Worked hard on Daedalus and it means a lot to see someone give it a recommendation!