Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Lone Wolf

Is Shotgunner's name is John Stalvern ?

I am sure this guy is former sergeant aka Shotgunner from original DooM series and his name is John Stalvern...

450?cb=20170323023134 latest?cb=20160205191445

Look at the similarities people. So does it mean, Shotgunner is the only enemy who has a real name after all.

My answer is yes, he is...

46 minutes ago, Old-Doomguy said:

Well even if it's true, how do you distinguish him from all the other shotgun guys?

The one with the radio, Of course.

7 hours ago, THE IMP said:

I am sure this guy is former sergeant aka Shotgunner from original DooM series and his name is John Stalvern...

450?cb=20170323023134 latest?cb=20160205191445

Look at the similarities people. So does it mean, Shotgunner is the only enemy who has a real name after all.

My answer is yes, he is...

No John, you are the demons.

5 minutes ago, AtticTelephone said:

This might be true, but who knows? It might be The Rock's less tough cousin.

also known as the pebble

1 hour ago, Dukeinator2000 said:

No John, you are the demons.

you don't have to quote the entire post. quote some of it so others don't have to scroll through the same posts again and again. You're new, so I get it. In the future, just hit @ and type the person's name in, or quote a part of the post.

5 hours ago, THE IMP said:

So does it mean, Shotgunner is the only enemy who has a real name after all.

No, THE IMP, he's not the only enemy with a name. Thanks to the good people here at Doomworld, there are many other named enemies.

You may say to yourself, "No, that's just things that have been made up. They're not official." However, Barney the Archvile has been uttered elsewhere, so I'll take that as true as anything else.

On a scale of 1 to cheech and chong, how high were you when you posted this?

10 hours ago, Murdoch said:

On a scale of 1 to cheech and chong, how high were you when you posted this?

Cheech and Chong Doom.  Someone get on that immediately

3 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

Who the hell is John Stalvern?

The protagonist of a Doom related fanfic. As far as I remember it ended with „and then he was a zombie.“

"John" part was a joke but I am sure that bald man is a reference to Shotgunner. Also, when you look carefully John and SNES dude are sitting in a dark room with full of techs and pipes. Also John maybe a refence to man in DooM's SNES trailer too. Yet again at the end of the trailer we see doom guy equip his plasma rifle and rushing onto hell spawns with high amount of health. So, John in the animation and in the original meme post he is attacking to demons with his plasma rifle too. When everything comes together, this coincidence makes a good combination to name shotgunner as John Stalvern. Also you can name your demons, who are about to brutally die by your hands, my friends. I just wanted to share my opinion with you.

52 minutes ago, ViolentBeetle said:

John Stalvern "plasmaed" some enemies, which isn't something former sergeants are known to do.

True, but the plasmaing occurred before he was the zombies. Who are you to say what the zombimen did in their past lives?