Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SpammerMike

Another poll -- it's good for you!

Should there be possessed marines that carry weapons other than what they always had?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be possessed marines that carry weapons other than what they always had?

• Yes, marines with other available weapons should be included.
    • No, that is a pretty bad idea.

We now know that there are chainsaw zombies in Doom 3. What are your feelings about making possessed marines that carry weapons other than a pistol, shotgun and chaingun?

Lead pipes, baby. I personally wouldn't care for seeing a zombie with a BFG or a plasma rifle... even a rocket launcher would be iffy... though that would make monster in-fighting so much more entertaining. Small arms are fine, and logical melee weapons are good too... but none of the big stuff.

When you say rocket launcher, it kinda reminds me of the Nemesis from REIII. Even though the game was average, the Nemesis kicked _ss because of that rocket launcher he carried. One scary SOB.

Some sort of Mechanical zombie that shocks you with faulty wiring, maybe one with a flame-thrower, or a super buff zombie that throws explosive barrels at you.

I don't really think any more zombies should be added though, it's turning into the house of the dead as it is.

------------------------------------------
Myk said: "Heh. Look at his username now."
------------------------------------------

Yes, and I've changed my quote accordingly.

Incredible! Are you still here? I thought Julian and BBG said they'd ban you if they saw you spam again.

On-topic: Actually I don't know. I've been savouring for a former human with a double-barrelled shotgun ever since Doom 2, but the question is whether that wouldn't be too dangerous an enemy.

An enemy that would be totally ineffective against you from the distance but once he gets close enough, he can easily make life miserable for you. Hmmmm.

Other than that I'm not really interested in former humans with other weapons than the ones we know (except perhaps for dropping the weakest former human from the original and replacing it with former human marines with submachineguns - soldiers armed only with their sidearms don't really make sense).

Maybe put in soldiers with other weapons in a mission pack or something.