Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cassandra

Ultimate question...

ok i think the wads on that disk are all in the wad format( unlike demongate whoes wads were ziped in the lhz format). just extract the wads u want to play in the zdoom folder, run zdoom, and type map xxx.wad (replace xxx with the wad name) that should do it. i dont own the master levels for doom2 so i dont really know how it is set up

Easy answer? Just drag the wad onto zdoom.exe and let go. =)

Canyon.wad, Garrison.wad, Nessus.wad...

They should all work. The launcher that came with it was intended for use with doom2.exe.

It doesn't work when I drag them.
It works only with the ATTACK wad.
For the rest, it starts ENTRYWAY...

How do you do to make them in one wad file ???

Well read the .txt for each wad, not all of them start out on map01. Some of them are on map13... I can't remember which. Read the .txt, see which level its on, then type idclev13 to go to 13 or whatever level it's on.

Merging the wads isn't difficult but I'm not sure if all the levels are on a different map number. If they're not they can't coexist with each other in the same wad. That would take renaming some map entries too, and in the end that starts to sound like more of a pain in the ass then it's worth. =)

If you're loading them all at the same time - don't. Almost all of them replace map01, and you can only get one map01 replacement per game. Load them individually and play each of them like that.

All right !

I didn't know that some of them started from somewhere else
than the first map... I understood !
I drag them on the Zdoom.exe and I idcleved to the master level map.
Waw, it's quite weird !

Thanks for the help, it works !

or u could change the name of zdoom.exe to doom2.exe and the lancher may work. i did that with a older lancher and boom