Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

MasterOFDeath

it's always terrible to hear when a member of the community passes. especially someone that contributed a lot to our community. condolences to all that were close to him. RIP

My condolences, I knew patches only briefly, but he seemed a good person and I feel for anyone he left behind.

Well that sucks. My condolences to his family and friends, it's always terrible when someone dies that young. Hits even harder when they're a member of the community; and one that made quite a few contributions. 

That's terrible news - he was there when I first signed up on the ZDF 15 or so years ago, and to hear he's died so young is a great shame. My condolences to his friends and family.

Very sad and upsetting, it always hurts when someone passes away, especially a member of the community. My sincere condolences to his loved ones.

Awful news - hurts that much worse when it's someone so young. My condolences to all his loved ones.

Just 31, that’s so tragic.. Rest In Peace. My heart goes out to his friends and family dealing with sch a huge loss.

That is awful to hear. Rest in peace MoD. My condolences to his friends, family and loved ones.

Truly sorry to hear that. I hope his loved ones remember him well and that the community does its best to archive/preserve his work and contributions.

This is sad news. It caused me to dig up my old archives of IRC quotes I used to host on some self-hosted open source BASH alternative.

<MasterOFDeath> teh chickens are escaping.
<Xaser> DO NUT MISSPELL THREE LETTER WORDS. IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A MORON.
<MasterOFDeath> HEH
<Xaser> ack
<Xaser> that really backfired.

This kind of banter brings me back to like 2005 lol. I'm also 31 but at the time I'm not even sure if I realized how everyone on those #zdoom offshoots were all similarly aged.

I didn't get to know him but it sucks it ended so tragically, may he Rest in Peace. :(

I send my condolences to his family and friends.