Last night my grandmother was admitted to the hospital for COPD flare up. Her oxygen saturation was in the low 80's and 70's (normal o2 is 92-99). She has a lung infection and when she walks her o2 drops. Normally her o2 is around 95-97.
I'm having a lot of depression and anxiety, I don't understand if her o2 will go back to normal after the infection is gone. I don't really have anyone to talk to, I'm a hermit. This website makes me feel like I'm part of a community. I enjoy talking to everyone here. I'm posting this on Doomworld because I feel like the people here are kind, makes me feel like I'm being heard. This place makes me feel like I'm mot alone.
I've been depressed since I was in the fifth grade, I remember having thoughts of suicide even when I was a child. I never really had any friends, even though people seemed to like me. When things like this happen, it triggers my depression. I'm not in a stable state of mind right now, I'm posting this here because I don't know who to talk to. I just want everything to be okay.