Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewbusi

What's Your Favorite Doom Enemy Ass?

Alright, Best Doom 2 Monster Ass  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Doom 2 Best Ass? Variants Grouped.

• Zombieman/Shotgun Guy
    • Imp
    • Pinkie/Spectre
    • Baron of Hell/Hell Knight
    • Cacodemon
    • Lost Soul
    • Spider Mastermind
    • Cyberdemon
    • Chaingunner
    • Revenant
    • Mancubus
    • Arachnotron
    • Pain Elemental
    • Arch-vile
    • Wolfenstein SS
    • Commander Keen
    • Icon of Sin
    • John Romero's Head

1 minute ago, Kokoro Hane said:

*stares at poll*

Does the Icon of Sin even HAVE an ass??? He's just a wall texture!

...unless you mean in Eternal.

THE HORRENDOUS VISAGE OF THE BIGGEST DEMON YOU'VE EVER SEEN CRUMBLES BEFORE YOU, AFTER YOU PUMP YOUR ROCKETS INTO HIS EXPOSED BRAIN. THE MONSTER SHRIVELS UP AND DIES, ITS THRASHING LIMBS DEVASTATING UNTOLD MILES OF HELL'S SURFACE.

It is "suggested" that Icon of Sin is more than just a wall texture. Its also suggested that is is absolutely massive. Its not much to assume that its ass is just as big.

2 minutes ago, mewbusi said:

THE HORRENDOUS VISAGE OF THE BIGGEST DEMON YOU'VE EVER SEEN CRUMBLES BEFORE YOU, AFTER YOU PUMP YOUR ROCKETS INTO HIS EXPOSED BRAIN. THE MONSTER SHRIVELS UP AND DIES, ITS THRASHING LIMBS DEVASTATING UNTOLD MILES OF HELL'S SURFACE.

It is "suggested" that Icon of Sin is more than just a wall texture. Its also suggested that is is absolutely massive. Its not much to assume that its ass is just as big.

The only monsters mentioned in the poll are the classic Doom 2 monsters, meaning that we are not considering the Doom Eternal Icon of Sin.

Furthermore, looking at the list, the only "monster" missing is the Romero Head. I can only take this to mean that "Icon of Sin" is meant to be the same as the Romero head.

If this is true, of course, it doesn't have a backside, because it is literally a head on a stick. Unless you want to call either the back of the stump of a neck or the hair its "ass."

7 minutes ago, mewbusi said:

Haha yes that is true, but it is hard to imagine its ass when you can't even see it lol. But yeah, he probably would have an extremely large ass... unless he got one of them flat butts.

5 minutes ago, Pegleg said:

The only monsters mentioned in the poll are the classic Doom 2 monsters, meaning that we are not considering the Doom Eternal Icon of Sin.

Furthermore, looking at the list, the only "monster" missing is the Romero Head. I can only take this to mean that "Icon of Sin" is meant to be the same as the Romero head.

If this is true, of course, it doesn't have a backside, because it is literally a head on a stick. Unless you want to call either the back of the stump of a neck or the hair its "ass."

There you go, you now have a separate option for John's head. And yes this is only Doom 2 monsters. As for the fact that it is just a head. Keep in mind that the Lost Souls are just skulls.

Does HDoom count? I vote for that mod's version of the arch-vile. Second place goes to that mod's version of imps/former humans.

Damnit, Demon and Spectre are grouped together!   Was going to play it safe and vote Spectre only because you can't see it.

Good question: What if a butthead becomes a lost soul?

Also, woodchipper on standby, ready to be fired up if anyone votes Keen.

If we decide to define ass as an opening on the back of the body through which matter is expelled, the lost soul truly has the most remarkable ass, as the flames it shoots are able to propel the lost soul a great distance at very high speeds. 

Edited by Marn

Somewhere the person who foots the bill for this place is weeping softly.

1 hour ago, Gokuma said:

Also, woodchipper on standby, ready to be fired up if anyone votes Keen.

Seriously, Keen is not a Doom monster. DISQUALIFIED

2 minutes ago, magicsofa said:

Seriously, Keen is not a Doom monster. DISQUALIFIED

From the Doom Wiki on Commander Keen in Doom 2

Commander Keen can be considered a monster in the technical sense as he counts towards the kills percentage, will respawn under the corresponding settings, and is not included when the -nomonsters parameter is used. He does not, however, pose any threat to the player as true monsters do, meaning he cannot attack the player.

I'm glad we got to the bottom of this, but I think it's time we quit making asses of ourselves and put all of this behind us, lest we end up as the butt of our own joke.

52 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

If I write an erotic story about John Romeros Head's ass, will you guys read it? Because I'll do it.

Looks like someone's asking to be featured on @doom.txt in the near-future.

13 hours ago, mewbusi said:

Doomguy has been doing it wrong all these years. Hell-bent on defeating all those Icon Of Sin visages, when somewhere in the bowels -literally- of Hell, a massive ass has been crapping out demons like a sewer. THE QUEST FOR THE UNHOLY ARSE OF SIN must thus be a theme for the next MegaWAD to end all MegaWADs. The question is, when Doomguy finally spots it, what will it do with it?

Other than that, I love this thread with all my body, (especially) including my pee-pee.

13 hours ago, Kokoro Hane said:

*stares at poll*

Does the Icon of Sin even HAVE an ass??? He's just a wall texture!

...unless you mean in Eternal.

Anything has an ass, if your imagination is good enough.

Voted Commander Keen, as that seems like the "impse" option for this poll. Thank fuck we've got a question thread with a poll at last, so I can give a spurious answer! You people have been really slacking on these crappy threads as of late...

9 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

If I write an erotic story about John Romeros Head's ass, will you guys read it? Because I'll do it.

Will you include a Cyberdemon in it, that’s all I want to know.

10 minutes ago, VoanHead said:

Will you include a Cyberdemon in it, that’s all I want to know.

he will if he understands how the market works.

13 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

We can never have too many erotic stories. John Romero Encounter time!