Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheMagicMushroomMan

Giving Away GTX 670 GPU, i5-3450 CPU, Apple Earpods

35 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

If you change your mind, let me know, I still might be able to ship to you!

Sorry for the triple post, I wasn't paying attention!

Sure brother, I will let you know if at any time I need a GPU, thanks again for the trouble, and do not worry, I am usually distracted in various things haha

I'm from Venezuela so that's would be amazing except for the case that's I have no friend's to receive that's package.

At least I got a gt 730 :p

1 hour ago, jamondemarnatural said:

I'm from Venezuela so that's would be amazing except for the case that's I have no friend's to receive that's package.

At least I got a gt 730 :p

If you figure out someone who can receive the package, I might be able to ship to Venezuela!

30 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

If you figure out someone who can receive the package, I might be able to ship to Venezuela!

Got a friend that's on Texas, so he migth be able to send that package for me more easily.

Technically the CPU is newer than mine (I've got an i7-2600K... would've changed it out a few years ago, but I have a financial mess I'm still slowly digging my way out of), but in benchmarks that's worse than what I've got, and once I get out of this mess a bit more I'm gearing up for a new system for sure. The GPU is also older than what I have (currently a 1080, eyeballing a 3070 or 3080 - was to be a part of the aforementioned new system, and ultimately the only part for it I managed to buy), and I don't have any Apple products so the Earpods are useless to me.

I hope you find homes for them, though!

I'm from the US and I might consider having interest in having the GTX 670 but I have a question, do they require a power connector?

It would look something like this.

ez2Y9sY.png

If I had the GPU I could use that for when I make a dual boot between Windows 10 and Windows XP (just for fun.) I could use the 670 for XP and 1050Ti for 10.

13 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

Thank you, @Dranyan! If you're interested in any of the products, I still might be able to ship them to Indonesia! Just let me know, okay? :)

I don't even know anyone around me with a PC, believe it or not.

That's very nice of you. But, i don't have a PC, i use a laptop. So i think i couldn't use both the GPU and the CPU, unfortunately. In other hand, i'm also not interested to have a pair of earpods because i'm not a fan of listening music. 

Thank you for the offer though, really appreciate it.

10 hours ago, Baratus II said:

I'm from the US and I might consider having interest in having the GTX 670 but I have a question, do they require a power connector?

It would look something like this.

ez2Y9sY.png

If I had the GPU I could use that for when I make a dual boot between Windows 10 and Windows XP (just for fun.) I could use the 670 for XP and 1050Ti for 10.

They do require a power connector, exactly like what you have in the picture there.

Ooh thanks for the tag and the spirit of generosity! My lil $150 Doom laptop is, as far as I can tell, actually too puny to even be upgradeable. That said, I've been fiending for some Earpods for the longest time. I'm a musician, listen to lots of podcasts while working/working out, and have actually worn out my iPhone's connection port a few times from constantly plugging and unplugging the stupid headphone adapter thingy (the bane of my existence). I'm in the US as well, so put my name in the hat!

12 hours ago, Dark Pulse said:

Technically the CPU is newer than mine (I've got an i7-2600K... would've changed it out a few years ago, but I have a financial mess I'm still slowly digging my way out of), but in benchmarks that's worse than what I've got, and once I get out of this mess a bit more I'm gearing up for a new system for sure. The GPU is also older than what I have (currently a 1080, eyeballing a 3070 or 3080 - was to be a part of the aforementioned new system, and ultimately the only part for it I managed to buy), and I don't have any Apple products so the Earpods are useless to me.

I hope you find homes for them, though!

You can use the earpods with other devices! I have tested them with my PC over bluetooth and my Android phone.

Just now, Big Ol Billy said:

Ooh thanks for the tag and the spirit of generosity! My lil $150 Doom laptop is, as far as I can tell, actually too puny to even be upgradeable. That said, I've been fiending for some Earpods for the longest time. I'm a musician, listen to lots of podcasts while working/working out, and have actually worn out my iPhone's connection port a few times from constantly plugging and unplugging the stupid headphone adapter thingy (the bane of my existence). I'm in the US as well, so put my name in the hat!

Will do! :)

Have been in want of some earbuds for a while... being able to watch TV while doing my cardio or share music with a friend would be great! I am a broke college student, so this is an excellent opportunity for me. I am in the US, put me in the hat!

My PC swamped 2 years ago and I've been on a (rather well-made) laptop since.

Specs:
Intel I5
8 Gbs of Ram
1920x1080 resolution
I don't remember the graphics card.

I've got enough cash saved up to buy an actual computer soon tho.

1 hour ago, NEANDERTHAL said:

Have been in want of some earbuds for a while... being able to watch TV while doing my cardio or share music with a friend would be great! I am a broke college student, so this is an excellent opportunity for me. I am in the US, put me in the hat!

Done! :)

14 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

They do require a power connector, exactly like what you have in the picture there.

Ah man, I currently don't have a power supply with those connectors (I was lucky to use my 1050Ti because they don't require those.) I may get it but it'll have to hold till I either get a new PSU to support the power connector (and an adapter to connect the PSU due to Dell's proprietary BS) or get a different computer dedicated to Windows XP

9 hours ago, Baratus II said:

Ah man, I currently don't have a power supply with those connectors (I was lucky to use my 1050Ti because they don't require those.) I may get it but it'll have to hold till I either get a new PSU to support the power connector (and an adapter to connect the PSU due to Dell's proprietary BS) or get a different computer dedicated to Windows XP

Never had to do it myself, but can't you just get an adapter for your current PSU?

Screenshot_20201014-155627_Amazon Shopping.jpg

4 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

Never had to do it myself, but can't you just get an adapter for your current PSU?

Screenshot_20201014-155627_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I would look into it but the PSU i'm using is a Dell one, and it even lacks molex connectors.

28 minutes ago, Baratus II said:

I would look into it but the PSU i'm using is a Dell one, and it even lacks molex connectors.

Ahh, you're probably right then, I've fortunately never had to work with a proprietary PSU before. Sounds like it sucks. 

Good luck to everyone that had participated.

I shared my specs in PM, but here it's if needed.

image.png.d5769e755d0d886b5a9b17d4796b97ea.png

image.png.7c31595b2613fbf2142ce1231b1fe3c8.png

17 minutes ago, jamondemarnatural said:

Good luck to everyone that had participated.

I shared my specs in PM, but here it's if needed.

image.png.d5769e755d0d886b5a9b17d4796b97ea.png

image.png.7c31595b2613fbf2142ce1231b1fe3c8.png

Thank you! I think I will have the drawing on Wednesday. I also have some consolation prizes to give out :)