Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yandere_Doomer

I will play your maps (but i wont record)

2 minutes ago, Deathclaw886 said:

hehe, i was thinking of some sort of direct contact between me and the wad maker

They have reply buttons in the thread 

Not sure why ppl have to seek you out when there's plenty of topics out there waiting for replies

As far as I can tell on your thread you offer to play maps but not record them 

.... Was there more to that offer? Were you planning to make review or ...... 

4 minutes ago, Deathclaw886 said:

maybe a review, yeah, but im just the kind of guy who likes making my own thread

Maybe a review? Really? Boy what a deal. Your thread is destined to go well

image.png

So i played Drainhole....and it was awesome!

i love the original music, the industrial level design, and the nice balance of low to mid tier enemies.

this is an exceptionally impressive map that you made here. 

there was no dead spots in the map really, there was tons of action. so much in fact, that i had to turn the difficulty down to itytd.

this map is definitely a keeper on my hard drive

Screenshot_Doom_20201014_000051.png

Screenshot_Doom_20201014_000102.png

Screenshot_Doom_20201014_000119.png

as you can see, i had a rough time throughout this slaughter, i got surprised by those mancubi up there and took several hits , not to mention that revenant up there, also in another area i got pinned by a pinky demon and nearly died. luckily, there was quite a bit of cover throughout the level so i wasnt too vulnerable. overall a great and magnificently detailed map

Edited by Deathclaw886

now i played Deimos forgotten storage pit..... wow, this is a heavily detailed map. i like the remix of that one doom song.

also i heard that this is an "ancient" uac base, Dang! how old is uac?

this map is so extensive that my pc was running slower.

this was another really good, industrial, challenging, heavily detailed map, i like this one a lot as well.

there was some good variety in the enemies and some puzzle elements as well, like when you have to step on that platform so the wall will open but then a chaingunner appears.

this map is probably something i would consider to be canon to the doom universe.

Screenshot_Doom_20201014_002255.png

Screenshot_Doom_20201014_002522.png

Screenshot_Doom_20201014_002544.png

8 hours ago, Clippy said:

Maybe a review? Really? Boy what a deal. Your thread is destined to go well

image.png

I do like the progression here. From the "I will play your maps and record them" threads, to this, and I guess soon we'll have the grand unveiling of "I will play your maps, but I won't record or say anything about them."

3 minutes ago, ‹rd› said:

I do like the progression here. From the "I will play your maps and record them" threads, to this, and I guess soon we'll have the grand unveiling of "I will play your maps, but I won't record or say anything about them."

After that it will be "I won't play your maps, but I'll tell you I did."

Finally, my life's' meaning is complete. Deathclaw886 might play my maps and not review them. Potentially not even let me know. Take all my money. Wife too.

clapbenstiller.gif.afff3d7c3c99ebbabc6f790ae312c8f6.gif

5 minutes ago, NonniR said:

Finally, my life's' meaning is complete. Deathclaw886 might play my maps and not review them. Potentially not even let me know. Take all my money. Wife too.

clapbenstiller.gif.afff3d7c3c99ebbabc6f790ae312c8f6.gif

if your wife looks anything like your profile picture... then I think many would like to take you up on that offer :D LOL

1 hour ago, ‹rd› said:

I uh...sort of did that one once...

And, no...I still have not finished all the suggestions, lol.

On 10/14/2020 at 6:38 AM, Deathclaw886 said:

wow, this is a heavily detailed map.

So you like fiddly detail? Try my released maps:

Have fun...

Here are some screenshots...

https://imgur.com/a/fGyiKb7

And a link (I need to resubmit it to the archives because the title does not conform so google drive for right now)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CvnnhH7T4f1jaHZvoOZTC2ZHrbmAORhL/view?usp=sharing

This is a WAD I've been working on casually on and off since 2015. It's a limit removing Doom 2 WAD with classic vanilla style gameplay, monsters, textures, etc. Tested with Zandronum(software) and GZDoom(hardware). Vertical look is not required and no jumping! It's a large single map WAD. I wanted the map to feel like a condensed campaign without being tedious, but it will probably take some time to beat the whole thing. I focused on a semi-Resident Evil style layout and progression with classic Doom combat. I'd love to get some feedback!