Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Looper

Doom 2 under 18 minutes!

2 hours ago, Scuba Steve said:

What new trick has made level 15 faster than playing through 31/32?

Switch trick at 9:50 I think?

PS Amazing run!

Edited by plums

Commenting before watching, just want to say, it feels so weird seeing a Doom speedrun with all these splits and the facecam...

And so one of the Doom gods bless us with this new WR. Amazing job Looper! Although I have to admit, what caught my attention the most was your glorious coca-cola tower behind.

Another minute milestone passed, and honestly quite a bit sooner than I ever expected it to be. Amazing work!

Looper you crazy beast!!!! Congratulations! Damn barrels o fun was scary with the LS! also I was always wondering whether you feel the tension towards the end when you know it is a good run. now I know yes you do! incredible to play like this with that much pressure!

More like 17 sub :p Sum of best is like 16:5x probably less now but so far its too much to ask. 18 sub is amazing!

Colossal achievement man. I have a feeling this record will probably stand for the longest time out of all the recent ones in the last 5 years. It takes a gross amount of practice and skill to get through sub18 without any major mistakes. Really glad you were able to pull it off. 

On 10/18/2020 at 5:51 AM, eLim said:

Colossal achievement man. I have a feeling this record will probably stand for the longest time out of all the recent ones in the last 5 years. It takes a gross amount of practice and skill to get through sub18 without any major mistakes. Really glad you were able to pull it off. 

it's hard enough to do all those tricks consistently even when playing one map at a time.

(and not still have everything all ruined by a dumb vile on map27).

he did them all in one go, and while on a live stream.