Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

ignorance

joining a group was a foolish mistake. 2 parties managed to destroy it, i felt it would not last. anyway here is what happened as far as i can see from the side lines. person x writes an article for the group. it got edited because it said not to shop at certian stores. person y took that out for 2 reasons, first they work their. second because he doesn't want people telling others stuff like that. person X takes offense to this and starts a small rucus. the 2 first of all should have worked it out before hand. person y should have told person x about the edits. both should have disscussed this. but no they need to play the blame game. threats of lawers and such bull shit go around over something so dumb. personal both people need a large boot up their asses. to make things worse they have to get others involved because they are not able to deal with a personal dispute. now the group is split a far as i can tell.
lesson of the stroy, groups stay together as long as there is a common enemy. if there is not one it turns on its own kind. also any leader must leave his ego out of the disions of the group. people in the group should be willing to compromise and not wine when they dont get their way. if this drags on i will leave

Have you ever met one of those guys who talk to you about something no one gives a shit about in droning voice? And he goes on and on as you look some other way and do something else, softly saying "um, yeah" once in a while. And when you move away he follows you, and he's still talking as you shut the door in his face...

myk said:

Have you ever met one of those guys who talk to you about something no one gives a shit about in droning voice? And he goes on and on as you look some other way and do something else, softly saying "um, yeah" once in a while. And when you move away he follows you, and he's still talking as you shut the door in his face...

Yeh, they usually sit next to you on the bus and trap you in.

.We are humans>>we have egos>>our egos overrun our emotions and decisions sometimes>>deceit takes place in some cases>>all chaotic proporoganda breaks out<<Ego.

Sephiroth, I generally tend to care about your posts, though I usually have no useful reply for them, but this one is just incomprehensible to me.

It is about some guys (including yourself) who tries to make some sort of article together and that is all I am able to decipher.

/Me is ignorance incarnate in this thread

I know nothing...

nah this is not about me, but i do know the people. i dont take sides it stuff like this. I joined this group about 3 months ago and it seemed really cool. but now this shit is going down, i am sitting back and watching the shit hit the fan. i find it annoying other memebers are not saying 'shut the hell up you two!'

I must be the only guy to ever rip them off.
Some gal phoned years ago to try to recruit me, I didnt have a credit card in those days so she asked me to go to ATM and get the cash, she would phone back in an hour, I waited by phone, she phoned back, instructed me to put the money in envelope and post it, I said I was doing that, she phoned back 10 mins later to ask if I had posted it, I said I had, week later got all their books through the post, and even to this day ( 10 years later) they still send me all the guff etc and write occasionally :)

IMJack said:

It'd help if we knew what kind of "group" this was. Student paper, or something...?

Seph told me on AIM it was some sort of reptile lovers group.

DooMBoy said:

Well THAT's different.

DooMBoy said:

The sect of Set, the Evil serpent plague that has overrun the world since pre-atlantean days!

What? The sect of Set? since when was there a group called that? and since when was Set a serpent? why drag religion into a dumb thread?

Good evening, Vampirajay

Sorry, I didn't know I was talking about religion, nor did I know that religion was out of place in a dumb thread, for that matter (this revelation kind of surprises me even, but well.) I didn't drag anything into here, by the way, it just fatedly slithered in...

DooMBoy said:

Umm...this thread's going off track.

There was a track to begin with?

Dont insult the Setites, they rock!

To Seph:
Any gathered group of people will destroy itself, it doesnt matter who it is. Call it natural selection if you wish.

thats what I said, a group with no common enemy will turn on its self. the only thing that binds a group together is an enemy

Sephiroth said:

thats what I said, a group with no common enemy will turn on its self. the only thing that binds a group together is an enemy

What about a common philosophy, or a common project? Or even just common interests? Why does there have to be a designated enemy?